The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the plan is the plan. Live ya life black man.

At this point if people wanna make their own lives harder, have fun man..

I think we gotta just mind our business. The nikka not seeing his vaccinated parents have literally no effect on me so it costs me nothing to pay it no mind

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Both viewpoints are flawed. The old people would need to be vaccinated. Not necessarily parks.

parks could be vaccinated and still pass the virus to a relative whether they are vaccinated or not.

I don’t care about whether or not it’s safe..or whether people are vaccinated or against it

I’m talking about being questioned about my family and my decisions regarding it

that’s why it got kinda silent in the room..not because of the opinion..but because it’s a stupid thing to ask

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
when parks said he’s waiting to get vaccinated to hug all his older parents and relatives with medical conditions ...and mal questioned why he won’t just hug them now

such an irresponsible and selfish question to ask someone that

You gotta remember, Mal is VERY dense minded. He sees things as black and white, and only sees stuff at a surface level. Nothing more and nothing less.

You damn near gotta sit with him and properly explain to him like a child why things the way they are.

Grown ass man and he should know better but it is what it is :yeshrug:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The tones switch when swizzy and jayz sell their shyt to cacs :mjlol:
They wouldn't have to explain themselves if they didn't spend months talking about ownership only and shytting on people who engage in partnerships and sell their business :mjlol: Hov did it though so
full

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
when parks said he’s waiting to get vaccinated to hug all his older parents and relatives with medical conditions ...and mal questioned why he won’t just hug them now

such an irresponsible and selfish question to ask someone that
You have to understand Mal is an idiot. He thinks his circle is the world and that anything outside of it doesn't really exist. It's why you really can't take his opinion serious when discussing any important topics.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Joe tryna make us care about the royal family again. :mjlol:

nikka tryna have sympathy for this shyt and don’t understand when other ppl don’t, when he treat women like shyt himself :mjgrin:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Pod has changed so much over the pandemic, and not for the better.....

They went from being in mid season MVP form, to the whole spotify/triller/patreon debacle, to having their personal lives affecting the pod (Rory and Joe), and now the possible looming sexual harassment thing with Olivia Dope.

Olivia was the best part STTI from the episode/segments I’ve seen, as well as the only full black woman. Now she left, leaving it to new podcaster Bridget and Mandii aka female Mal, down to the “I don't believe in science” takes. Also, Karen civil pod is trash.

I don’t wanna say the writings on the wall for the pod, but this Patreon/JBN era has been a disaster. They should’ve secured that Triller or Spotify bag.

They’re not even getting paid from Patreon (on the Patreon episode 2, Joe said he took ZERO MONEY in the deal, yet he says, “it’s the best deal he’s ever taken”), Joe just has a fake title to boost his ego.

How many opportunities does the Baron of Bad Business get to fukk up before he realizes it’s primarily his fault?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pod has changed so much over the pandemic, and not for the better.....

They went from being in mid season MVP form, to the whole spotify/triller/patreon debacle, to having their personal lives affecting the pod (Rory and Joe), and now the possible looming sexual harassment thing with Olivia Dope.

Olivia was the best part STTI from the episode/segments I’ve seen, as well as the only full black woman. Now she left, leaving it to new podcaster Bridget and Mandii aka female Mal, down to the “I don't believe in science” takes. Also, Karen civil pod is trash.

I don’t wanna say the writings on the wall for the pod, but this Patreon/JBN era has been a disaster. They should’ve secured that Triller or Spotify bag.

They’re not even getting paid from Patreon (on the Patreon episode 2, Joe said he took ZERO MONEY in the deal, yet he says, “it’s the best deal he’s ever taken”), Joe just has a fake title to boost his ego.

How many opportunities does the Baron of Bad Business get to fukk up before he realizes it’s primarily his fault?
:dead: