The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
the plan is the plan. Live ya life black man.

tenor.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The Pod has changed so much over the pandemic, and not for the better.....

They went from being in mid season MVP form, to the whole spotify/triller/patreon debacle, to having their personal lives affecting the pod (Rory and Joe), and now the possible looming sexual harassment thing with Olivia Dope.

Olivia was the best part STTI from the episode/segments I’ve seen, as well as the only full black woman. Now she left, leaving it to new podcaster Bridget and Mandii aka female Mal, down to the “I don't believe in science” takes. Also, Karen civil pod is trash.

I don’t wanna say the writings on the wall for the pod, but this Patreon/JBN era has been a disaster. They should’ve secured that Triller or Spotify bag.

They’re not even getting paid from Patreon (on the Patreon episode 2, Joe said he took ZERO MONEY in the deal, yet he says, “it’s the best deal he’s ever taken”), Joe just has a fake title to boost his ego.

How many opportunities does the Baron of Bad Business get to fukk up before he realizes it’s primarily his fault?
Who the fukk are his manager/lawyers?
Ian?!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Gotta love people like Mal (and Wayno on the latest Brilliant Idiots) who love saying that anyone who legitimately criticizes/questions a deal or not doing a deal is a person who’s never done anything, sold anything, stupid, a loser, etc.

What major deals have they constructed and closed?

And are you only allowed to speak when you’re blindly applauding a deal because it’s done by somebody you like...and not “hating”?

Isn’t that pretty much the same thing, but just the inverse?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love people like Mal (and Wayno on the latest Brilliant Idiots) who love saying that anyone who legitimately criticizes/questions a deal or not doing a deal is a person who’s never done anything, sold anything, stupid, a loser, etc.

And are you only allowed to speak when you’re blindly applauding a deal because it’s done by somebody you like...and not “hating”?

It’s their insecurity
In less than two years when this shot is officially over, Mal and Rory will be on Vlad adjacent shows complaining about Joe Budden

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s Wayno and Charlemagne now? They took that Andrew nikka off?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They went from being in mid season MVP form, to the whole spotify/triller/patreon debacle, to having their personal lives affecting the pod (Rory and Joe), and now the possible looming sexual harassment thing with Olivia Dope.

Olivia was the best part STTI from the episode/segments I’ve seen, as well as the only full black woman. Now she left, leaving it to new podcaster Bridget and Mandii aka female Mal, down to the “I don't believe in science” takes. Also, Karen civil pod is trash.

I don’t wanna say the writings on the wall for the pod, but this Patreon/JBN era has been a disaster. They should’ve secured that Triller or Spotify bag.

They’re not even getting paid from Patreon (on the Patreon episode 2, Joe said he took ZERO MONEY in the deal, yet he says, “it’s the best deal he’s ever taken”), Joe just has a fake title to boost his ego.

How many opportunities does the Baron of Bad Business get to fukk up before he realizes it’s primarily his fault?

I’m out the loop and only started listening again, what was the “trilla bag”

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m out the loop and only started listening again, what was the “trilla bag”
Triller is this emerging app/network that got a lot of good publicity and money from promoting the Tyson/Jones fight that has the Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight. They just bought Verzuz and offered Joe budden the bag and they obviously and stupidly turned down what Joe said was the most money they had been offered

to do Patreon. It’s like turning down a Netflix deal to make a YouTube show with no ads basically :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triller is this emerging app/network that got a lot of good publicity and money from promoting the Tyson/Jones fight that has the Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight. They just bought Verzuz and offered Joe budden the bag and they obviously and stupidly turned down what Joe said was the most money they had been offered

to do Patreon. It’s like turning down a Netflix deal to make a YouTube show with no ads basically :mjlol:

:francis:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

I stole this and reposted everywhere.

It's a goddamn shame that I don't give a shyt if this show doesn't make it throughout the year.