The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Over 50% come from affluent families? Receipts please. (70%+ of high school graduates go to college, that would mean that 35%+ of Americans are wealthy maybe even 50%) And also receipts that all so-called affluent family let their kids ball out. From my experience the main difference is ending school debt free. Then factors such as spring break trips financed. While the everyday struggle might still exist to a certain degree. But like everything else there’s levels to struggle.

This.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Today's pod wasn't good nor bad. It just kinda...was. that Twitter paywall discussion was cool though.

That paywall discussion was nauseating. I'm glad he admitted the fans are tired of him talking about equity. Budden really expecting celebrities to get some sort of equity for using their platform, smh.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
That paywall discussion was nauseating. I'm glad he admitted the fans are tired of him talking about equity. Budden really expecting celebrities to get some sort of equity for using their platform, smh.
I actually feel bad for Joe after he realizes that fans don’t give af about none of that trailblazer shyt he thinks hes saying
:mjlol::francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Kraig facts is the best podcast going currently

I suggest y’all get on that

joe shyt starting to sound like a run on sentence