The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i know ninjaz on here not feeling this bytch...but best believe if she threw the p*ssy at any breh on here... they wont turn that shyt down...i can give 2 fukks about her belly button but i'd smash... stick n move... aint trying to marry the bytch...but she can definitely get piped down proper

Absolutely not. You either way too thirsty, someone without options, or both :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I am late but Parks is 100% wrong about college students
I don’t know if you heard the last pod but he doubled down on it

his point that college kids don’t have mortgages and bills means that the money they do have can go to music, merch and shows is so off base

Daps
Lmaoooooooooooo...I peeped that too.

Joe saying he's happy his kid has Bobby Shmurda to look up to :russ:

People who act like the world revolves around hip-hop are crazy to me. Lol.

It's actually wild how we celebrate gang culture! Schmurda went to prison for a reason yet when he comes out he is treated like royalty! Dude served his time but it shouldn't be glorified.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

his point that college kids don’t have mortgages and bills means that the money they do have can go to music, merch and shows is so off base

Yikes. All my extra money went to food, phone bills, bars, books etc. Lol.

I also had to pay rent. However....a lot of our college shows were free or very reduced. Jay Z was like 20 or 30 bucks. I think the prices were heavily subsidized for students. I forget what it was called but we were all able to get tickets for cheap because like the student entertainment center or department paid for it I can't remember what it's called though

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

For example I so fabulous for free in college in 2009 or 2010.

those student groups raise money for that type of stuff.

A lot of people I went to school with survived off of their student loan refund checks or minor part time jobs of course there was some white kids who had Parents with money

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yikes. All my extra money went to food, phone bills, bars, books etc. Lol.

I also had to pay rent. However....a lot of our college shows were free or very reduced. Jay Z was like 20 or 30 bucks. I think the prices were heavily subsidized for students. I forget what it was called but we were all able to get tickets for cheap because like the student entertainment center or department paid for it I can't remember what it's called though
I went to a PWI. THere were a lot of kids living off parents money true indeed. But me and all the other black folks I knew had loans, grants, or scholarships covering dorm costs, books, meal plans and tuition. So we really didn't have any bills. We also all had jobs which gave us all disposable income that we blew on bullshyt. Not everyone's experience is the same. From my experience and everybody around me we all had extra money to blow. It wasn't until I moved off campus that all the bills kicked my ass and even then my dumb ass just racked up credit card bills as did a lot of other people I knew.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I went to a PWI. THere were a lot of kids living off parents money true indeed. But me and all the other black folks I knew had loans, grants, or scholarships covering dorm costs, books, meal plans and tuition. So we really didn't have any bills. We also all had jobs which gave us all disposable income that we blew on bullshyt. Not everyone's experience is the same. From my experience and everybody around me we all had extra money to blow. It wasn't until I moved off campus that all the bills kicked my ass and even then my dumb ass just racked up credit card bills as did a lot of other people I knew.
I always had an apartment off campus so can't relate. All my nikkas was broke college students

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Absolutely not. You either way too thirsty, someone without options, or both :mjlol:

Thirsty? nah breh.. i'm just speaking facts.. and I have tons of options... but that doesn't mean that if this bytch threw the p*ssy at me, im going shut it downl... i aint trying wife the bytch up.. or do any extra shyt... just stick and move... simple as that.. but either way... to each his own breh

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think Parks' take on the college student thing is that the majority (over 50%) of college students come from affluent families and what income they have can be spent on having a good time and not on bills.

Now seeing that the vast majority of that demographic are white kids from rich families, I don't think he's wrong. But his wording was terrible.