The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
For me I think conversations about their daily fukkery is way more entertaining that anything else. What's yours?
Not sure. I been half listening lately. I need to catch up on the past 10-15 and really listen.

I've been watching the youtube clips more than anything nowadays.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not sure. I been half listening lately. I need to catch up on the past 10-15 and really listen.

I've been watching the youtube clips more than anything nowadays.

Same as, I skipped a few in a row. I really don't like to listen or even be apart of intense arguing over shyt that doesn't matter. Today's was a little more tamed, even with the usual takes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Same as, I skipped a few in a row. I really don't like to listen or even be apart of intense arguing over shyt that doesn't matter. Today's was a little more tamed, even with the usual takes.
I feel you. I'm off all next week so I'll catch up.

I miss when they use to break down Nicki lyrics or when they reenacted the Maliah IG post lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I feel you. I'm off all next week so I'll catch up.

I miss when they use to break down Nicki lyrics or when they reenacted the Maliah IG post lol

Yeah man, that funny shyt. When they didn't take themselves too seriously because they weren't fully industry yet. I think that part of the pod is either gone or is going to happen few and far between.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Kang Rory

R86LaZW.jpg
4A6hfiV.jpg
42WTGzM.jpg

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I mean they’ve put together a podcast that’s running 5+ years and in the top 30-35 of worldwide listenership I believe, which is a pretty decent accomplishment.

That is indeed an accomplishment, but its also been 5 years of uninformed bullshyt takes on pretty much everything. Success doesn't equate to deserving the benefit of the doubt :patrice: