The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Joe really got the woat taste, thats who he wined and dined on Valentine’s Day? :hhh:

i know ninjaz on here not feeling this bytch...but best believe if she threw the p*ssy at any breh on here... they wont turn that shyt down...i can give 2 fukks about her belly button but i'd smash... stick n move... aint trying to marry the bytch...but she can definitely get piped down proper

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Black Kang Rory

R86LaZW.jpg
4A6hfiV.jpg
42WTGzM.jpg

:laff: THIS DUDE

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
i know ninjaz on here not feeling this bytch...but best believe if she threw the p*ssy at any breh on here... they wont turn that shyt down...i can give 2 fukks about her belly button but i'd smash... stick n move... aint trying to marry the bytch...but she can definitely get piped down proper

Yeah, breh. nikkas can say whatever they want, but I looked through her IG...nikkas not saying no to her, breh.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I can listen to Joe talk about getting punched and pump it up every episode lol
Pod is at its best when they’re talking about all the crazy shyt that has happened to Joe and roasting him for being a 1 hit wonder

fhe Pod needs more of this and less telling us how much love they have for someone before giving a lukewarm take on a current event

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Once you start talking about a chick's belly button, you've gone too far off the spectrum and sound like those angry meme dudes, lol. Yall gotta chill. Is she Joe's coldest piece? Of course not. She still nice wit hers though.

Now, if you wanna talk about the fact ole girl got 3 teenagers and shyt & Joe's nastiness as a dad / step-dad, that's a whole nother story :mjlol: