The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Mal going to explain what Cuomo did wrong? If you’re going to call someone a piece a shyt you should articulate the issue you have
The Nursing home stuff. He’s been saying it since shyt... maybe a month into the pandemic. The nursing home deaths. He was shytting on Cuomo early when folks was wanting him to run for President

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Nursing home stuff. He’s been saying it since shyt... maybe a month into the pandemic. The nursing home deaths. He was shytting on Cuomo early when folks was wanting him to run for President

Mal isn’t saying what Cuomo did wrong or what he should’ve done differently

he just called him a POS a cited his mans who manages a nursing

chances are a patient that had recovered from Covid did not pass covid to the nursing home when they were sent back there. The nursing home deaths came from staff being infected and spreading it before they started showing symptoms

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal isn’t saying what Cuomo did wrong or what he should’ve done differently

he just called him a POS a cited his mans who manages a nursing

chances are a patient that had recovered from Covid did not pass covid to the nursing home when they were sent back there. The nursing home deaths came from staff being infected and spreading it before they started showing symptoms
Dog he’s been doing it for almost a year. He’s been shytting on Cuomo. It’s lowkey how the MAGA joke shyt started

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody talks about cancelling anymore, and havent for months because the people doing it jumped the shark too many times. But they keep bringing it up.

I wanna know what is it that they wanna say thats so important to them that they feel they’re being silenced.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
So I joined the 5 dollar tier ($7.70 in my country smhh)..

shyts ass fam :mjlol:

Got the first episode and the 2nd last episode.. gotta pay more for anything else. Oh and them are the only two episodes I could find on Reddit :mjlol:

fukk packing $40 something Aussie dollars for that shyt :dead: