The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I just wanted to know if its :duck:

I hope he didn't say that. If he did say that, it kinda makes him look bad when the others on the team are basically still asking for raises. It just invites people to "pocket watch" and is terrible optics. He's doing all of this but the other 3 are just hoping for scraps. Terrible optics and just makes Joe look selfish.

One of the dopest things I learned about Rocafella was the fact they broke bread with all all of their staff anytime they got paid off a deal. That's what you do IF you're more of a "family" atmosphere and it's not just business.

That's a big reason why Rocafella has the deepest and best industry exec lineage in Black music today. They took care of their staff.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
YTOYhVy.png

:hhh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Somebody doing Mandii dirty. Thumbnail guy probably got no satoshis from Joe :russ: Bridget looking scrumptious as usual :noah:
i turned this on today because i like to listen from time to time (and bridget straight to me) wife said can i put something else on, they're annoying. the writings on the wall for this podcast....

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Joe and the guys kick things off by exploring how well Mal knows Rory (3:31) and sharing their individual introductions to Hip Hop in light of the JBP’s 6th Year Anniversary (22:32). They celebrate Bobby Shmurda coming home (34:40) and share predictions over his upcoming music (45:45). Vanessa Bryant calls out Meek Mill for his insensitive lyrics over Kobe Bryant’s helicopter accident (55:05), and Jay-Z signs a partnership with Moët Hennessy buying a 50% share in his champagne brand (1:08:45). The guys discuss the Migos and Bobby Shmurda’s relationship (1:46:23) and Cam’ron promoting his new product, “Pink Horse Power,” an organic supplement for men that improves sexual stamina and libido (2:14:14). A Kevin Samuels discussion (2:17:31), Bryson Tiller’s new album (2:25:15), planning trips, and MORE! For more exclusive content: become a Patron of the The Joe Budden Podcast

Sleeper Picks
Joe | Ambré - “eternal sunshine” (Ft. G-Eazy & BJ the Chicago Kid)
Rory | MIKNNA - “Heartbreak Highway”
Mal | Moneybagg Yo - “Time Today”
Parks | Fred the Godson - “One of These Days” (Ft. Guap Sinatra & Bandz Dinero)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Dog he’s been doing it for almost a year. He’s been shytting on Cuomo. It’s lowkey how the MAGA joke shyt started
But he doesn’t know wtf he talking about. He just be talking out his ass when it comes to political stuff. That nikka does not read. I know for sure that nikka gets his information IG.

That said that’s why I don’t understand why dudes gets upset at him every show. Dude clearly talks out his ass. I just think to myself that nikka is stupid and keep it pushing.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I feel like joe and Rory need to go 10 seconds off screen . I know Rory wants to punch him sometimes :lolbron:

I don’t think much of Rory but Joe been openly flabby and sick for a good 3 years now :flabbynsick: I honestly think Rory would piece him up and it would make things worse cause joe would never let it go