The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I'm still catching up on episodes but seeing that patreon clip of Joe berating Parks and then seeing the episode of the pod they recorded after it and Mal basically telling Joe he'll turn up to record on his time and not their time was funny.

Rappers 'Fly High', then got suicidal
Imitate Jim Jones, end up like Cory Lidle

Lidle dies after plane crashes into Manhattan high-rise

I'm sure he brought up Jim pressing him at the mall in Jersey about this line in the early days of the pod too.

so who is Joe talking about during the Uzi convo

I immediately thought Future but he said its a few nikkas so im guessing its Migos

probably Travis Scott. I think he was in the studio with Uzi lately.

his features haven't been hitting either..usually the little bells, whistles and effects he brings to songs are good but I honestly can't remember the last good feature or song he elevated.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm still catching up on episodes but seeing that patreon clip of Joe berating Parks and then seeing the episode of the pod they recorded after it and Mal basically telling Joe he'll turn up to record on his time and not their time was funny.

I'm sure he brought up Jim pressing him at the mall in Jersey about this line in the early days of the pod too.

probably Travis Scott. I think he was in the studio with Uzi lately.

his features haven't been hitting either..usually the little bells, whistles and effects he brings to songs are good but I honestly can't remember the last good feature or song he elevated.
I thought it was drake

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Am I allowed to post this here? Joe getting at Parks on Patreon. Taken from the dudes at reddit. Dang its getting hard to defend Joe, dude is too emotional. How can you yell at a guy in his own house.

There must be a previous part I'm missing. Because that wasn't as bad as all of you are making it out to be. Even for Joe.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
There must be a previous part I'm missing. Because that wasn't as bad as all of you are making it out to be. Even for Joe.
There's like 7 or 8 minutes before where that video starts where he's contradicting himself about how the edits should be handled. He told Parks and Savon that "only Joe edits Joe". He also said that if Rory and Mal think it should be edited but Joe doesn't say nothing, it should be edited. Hence confusion like Parks and Savon should be able to read his mind. He also complained that when they miss edits, it's usually him or Rory that gotta deal with it and not them. Then Parks having the gaul to ask for the bitcoin that Joe apparently gifted them. The whole shyt just came off as condescending and childish. Also, if the convo needed to be had, fine, but I don't think it shoulda been recorded for content.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:russ: at Joe and Rory’s college argument.

Rory should have let it go when Joe wasn’t moving on his opinion. But he just wanted to be right. I kept saying out loud “Rory let it go...” but NOPE he kept going LMAO..

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
There's like 7 or 8 minutes before where that video starts where he's contradicting himself about how the edits should be handled. He told Parks and Savon that "only Joe edits Joe". He also said that if Rory and Mal think it should be edited but Joe doesn't say nothing, it should be edited. Hence confusion like Parks and Savon should be able to read his mind. He also complained that when they miss edits, it's usually him or Rory that gotta deal with it and not them. Then Parks having the gaul to ask for the bitcoin that Joe apparently gifted them. The whole shyt just came off as condescending and childish. Also, if the convo needed to be had, fine, but I don't think it shoulda been recorded for content.

That's when I canceled my Patreonm

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why would that be drake

it’s probably future because loves to hate on him
Why does Joe hate him?

I feel like Joe is jealous because he has been reduced to a gossiper gossiping and critiquing other successful rappers that are living his dream.

He just always finds reasons to hate.

Last edited: