The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mal gives meek a pass for everything..every situation that he puts himself in he says “if people think meek is really like this..you’re stupid”

Over and over and over every week

Mal: hopefully he got to tell her what he meant with the line :mjlol:

imagine meek tryna say “hello ms Bryant..the line wasn’t a diss..but a chopper in the hip hop community is a gun...I’m going down with my chopper, like your husband who died in a helicopter” :dahell:

Mal so fukkin stupid

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Mal is Mal, but Joe in the Bobby and Tekashi segments
Jerry-Seinfeld-Has-Seen-Enough-Reaction-Gif.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal gives meek a pass for everything..every situation that he puts himself in he says “if people think meek is really like this..you’re stupid”

Over and over and over every week

Mal: hopefully he got to tell her what he meant with the line :mjlol:

imagine meek tryna say “hello ms Bryant..the line wasn’t a diss..but a chopper in the hip hop community is a gun...I’m going down with my chopper, like your husband who died in a helicopter” :dahell:

Mal so fukkin stupid
The most annoying thing Mal does is try to explain and defend people he doesn’t know. Every time a celebrity is in the news for some shyt they said Mal is trying to tell us what they really meant

EDIT: Mal no one thought you were a street guy

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So maybe he was talking about Quavo (Migos) going around tryna catch lil uzi and other people waves :jbhmm:

That nikka damn sure did try to steal Travis Scott sound

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So maybe he was talking about Quavo (Migos) going around tryna catch lil uzi and other people waves :jbhmm:

That nikka damn sure did try to steal Travis Scott sound

Joe and really all of them gotta stop cappin like they’re even gonna listen to the Uzi album more than just a once or twice through once it comes out. Their Eternal Atake analysis was basically, ‘we didn’t really listen to it but hey it did really well! 200k Uzi is killin it!’

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about Quavo tho lol

I know, I was talking about Uzi in general because the Uzi new album conversation is how this all came up.

My first guess is that it was Travis Scott or Quavo too. Migos definitely been known to take some sauce, after all the years they let others take theirs.

Wouldn’t be surprised either way. But Migos also put Uzi on the biggest song of his life before XO Tour Life, at least there’s a give take there.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m talking about Quavo tho lol

I know, I was talking about Uzi in general because the Uzi new album conversation is how this all came up.

My first guess is that it was Travis Scott or Quavo too. Migos definitely been known to take some sauce, after all the years they let others take theirs.

Wouldn’t be surprised either way. But Migos also put Uzi on the biggest song of his life before XO Tour Life, at least there’s a give take there.
im telling y’all it was future and Joe had no idea they made an album together