The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rory wants to be an unknown r&b music gatekeeper so bad ..it’s disgusting

Every time joe plays one of these wack shyts..rory has to chime in with his “did I play this as a sleeper a few weeks ago m?” Or “ shout out to landen Donald..I heard this project last year..it’s super dope”

He was so bad this episode.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
So now Rory was there for Biggie’s run ? when will this dude stop ? nikka is delusional and wanna be an elder statesmen so bad
:dead:
Rory is the typical white dude really into rap. They tend to over-aggrandize how hard of a stan they are. This just makes people like him come off as disingenuous, and lacking of any real opinion. I really think if dude just kept to his lane and what HE really likes, he wouldn't come off as bad as he usually does.
While Mal gets his fair share of criticism, Rory-- who at times is really good, falls under the same shyt that Mal does. While, Mal won't say much or just say something embarrassingly stupid, at least I could believe it coming from him. With Rory, it feels like sometimes he really wants to show how much he knows, and it fails, because just like the conversation today, I think Rory is someone who only has a surface-level knowledge of it. Dude just comes off too much like an A&R, so I have trouble believing some of his opinions are genuine and not just him looking at it to tell people, "S-see, I'm down with this!"

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The mta is not adding a toll to the bridge on the bqe, which I'm assuming they meant the Kosciuszko bridge :beli: I almost flipped the fukk out. How hard is that to look up so you don't fukk it up? The worst part is that they were probably reading an article on their screen :dead:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Joe doesn't have a clear argument with this college discussion. Then he turns into King Semantics :francis: I've never heard Joe's sons music, but it'd be hilarious if he's rapping about college b/c, surprise surprise, he's in college and it's relatable to those around him.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so who is Joe talking about during the Uzi convo

I immediately thought Future but he said its a few nikkas so im guessing its Migos