The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel Rory on the free promo the labels are passing up on with the content strikes everywhere. I won't pretend I know what I'm talking about, but from the outside looking in I've always thought the same. shyt will get flagged when the music isn't even the point of the content

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
not to be an armchair psychologist but she has way too much baggage to sit there and listen to for too long, much less value her opinion on things that include men. i listened to an all woman podcast she was on years ago and felt bad for her. she literally said she didnt know why she hates men so much, but she does. thats sad, but having said that, i cant empathize w/ much she has to say when its a broken "toxicity" record on every topic. its good she got off that show. the segments were bad, as tax put it; joe is a "master manipulator," so that wasnt healthy for her and to top everything off, she couldnt pull that shyt w/ remy who could give a fuk about a chick w/ daddy issues. that setting just wasnt a good place for her to evolve.
I’ve listened to Scottie on her two other pods and I think she’s gotten better only because she’s with women she generally likes and calls her friends. On SOTC I think she would only call Jinx a friend and Joe and Rem acquaintances. I can only assume it’s the same with Olivia, but you can’t really tell from the surface but both left their shows with the same person involved.

Two plus two does equal four sometimes :manny:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What pix she talmbout? When she was BIG Mandi or something? :evil:

Nvm :ehh:

8757539.jpg

Last edited:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
“Why y’all so interested in Joe business”

lol nikka started a whole podcast talking about his Spotify deal and how he got them bonuses.

should we ignore all that?

Just remember that Joe is used to loud talking and gaslighting people who don't have critical thinking skills. His favorite thing to watch is true crime serial killer docs. Always watch for the manipulation:pachaha:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Who burns bridges like Joe? Lol

and Joe was courting her heavy for a show because he tried to get her to be the moderator on Everyday Struggle way before State of the Culture.

someone like her was needed on SOTC for balance but she was too emotional to be that person.

her social media is cringey/she's a try hard. good looking woman though.