The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I liked Olivia, not only was she the prettiest one on there she was the least birdish. She won a lot of male fans with her video game and child support take.

It’s clear to me now more than ever after hearing joe talk about raises for savon, parks, and Erickson that they should have just taken that 20 mil from Spotify.

Joe is not equipped to be a boss of a network. While i don’t think he’s equipped to work for people either, i don’t see the podcast getting a bigger bag than that. They had a celebration of patreon that only joe is really benefitting from (per their last convo about no one getting paid) and they still don’t have ads and only the cashapp sponsor.

Like, joe if you’re reading this, it’s ok to admit you were wrong. Go and ask Spotify for that money so your crew can sleep at night.

I just can’t imagine deep down mal and rory being ok with joe giving away millions of their dollars without asking permission.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The podcast turned into “Dinner with Jay-Z” Twitter a bunch of smart dumb give someone a fish they eat for a day. You teach them how to fish they’ll eat for life. I’m not a businessman. I’m a Business, man.

You should know whenever jay z releases a new feature/song/hair product/viral video, to cut 40-50 minutes off the podcast.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal & Parks recap their individual Valentine’s Day celebrations (17:35). They address Meek Mill & Tekashi 6ix9ine’s altercation (37:15), and Joe argues Tekashi’s relevancy (47:00). The guys jump into upcoming artists and new music (55:20), DJ D Nice’s deal with the labels (57:32), LaKeith Stanfield in ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ (1:04:30), Rick Ross’s lost verse on Nipsey Hussle & Jay-Z’s song (1:07:27), Lucky Daye’s new project ‘Table For Two’ (1:08:55), Muni Long, Eric Bellinger, and more. D’Angelo has been announced as the next VERZUZ guest while not yet having a set opponent (1:25:55), Joe wants to honor Michael B. Jordan even though he thinks his relationship is fake (1:36:35), and Dave Chappelle announces the return of his comedy show to Netflix in a 10-minute Instagram video addressing the capitol riots, hypocrisy surrounding Colin Kaepernick, and more (1:45:15). Justin Timberlake pens an apology to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson after receiving backlash from the New York Times “Framing Britney Spears” documentary (2:10:05), (SPOILER ALERTS HERE) and the guys Recap ‘The Lady and the Dale’, ‘Your Honor’, ‘Law & Order’, ‘Power’ (2:20:10) and much more!

Sleeper Picks

Joe | Tempest - “Sorry To Say”

Rory | Th&o - “Prosecco”

Mal | Eric Bellinger & Hitmaka - “Truth Hurts”

Parks | Passport Gift & Parks - “Alone Again” (Ft. MARCEL)