The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This podcast is a fascinating Master Class in hustling backwards.

Their Seinfeld format only works when there's a chemistry between good friends. These dudes now give off the vibes of two toxic friends & their mutual friend that don't really bang with them like that.

Since the personal stuff won't change anytime soon, they would do well to switch up the format. Become a music industry podcast with guests and a point to each episode. Leave the rest on the cutting room floor. Upload the "best of" cut to the free DSPs and put the full pod behind the paywall.

nah :hhh:

the episodes are only 1 hour :picard: oh well I can live with it.. I'm mostly interested in the discord anyways :francis:
the Patreon Eps much different, what tier you go for?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This podcast is a fascinating Master Class in hustling backwards.

Their Seinfeld format only works when there's a chemistry between good friends. These dudes now give off the vibes of two toxic friends & their mutual friend that don't really bang with them like that.

Since the personal stuff won't change anytime soon, they would do well to switch up the format. Become a music industry podcast with guests and a point to each episode. Leave the rest on the cutting room floor. Upload the "best of" cut to the free DSPs and put the full pod behind the paywall.
Hustling backwards so you suggest an even worse alternative, impressive :ehh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
where did you hear this?

didnt Scottie say herself that she quit

she was losing it towards the end and was getting killed online for all the black man hate she was spewing

you could tell she is an extremely bitter and broken person

that show wasnt a good look for her at all and i think she finally realized it and walked away

i forgot exactly where i read it. But you spot on with everything else. Scottie is bad as hell..but listening to her talk and her opinions on certain topics had me like :hhh:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
If Scottie Beam wasn't pretty she'd literally have no voice in the culture. And I don't dislike her, but like you said, she's just a terrible on air personality
not to be an armchair psychologist but she has way too much baggage to sit there and listen to for too long, much less value her opinion on things that include men. i listened to an all woman podcast she was on years ago and felt bad for her. she literally said she didnt know why she hates men so much, but she does. thats sad, but having said that, i cant empathize w/ much she has to say when its a broken "toxicity" record on every topic. its good she got off that show. the segments were bad, as tax put it; joe is a "master manipulator," so that wasnt healthy for her and to top everything off, she couldnt pull that shyt w/ remy who could give a fuk about a chick w/ daddy issues. that setting just wasnt a good place for her to evolve.