The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
This podcast is a fascinating Master Class in hustling backwards.

Their Seinfeld format only works when there's a chemistry between good friends. These dudes now give off the vibes of two toxic friends & their mutual friend that don't really bang with them like that.

Since the personal stuff won't change anytime soon, they would do well to switch up the format. Become a music industry podcast with guests and a point to each episode. Leave the rest on the cutting room floor. Upload the "best of" cut to the free DSPs and put the full pod behind the paywall.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Didn't even know she had issues with Joe
According to rumors, her and Joe got into a huge argument behind the scenes during a “State Of The Culture” taping. It resulted in her getting “suspended” and then she ended up leaving the show. Hence why she didn’t show up on the last few episodes of the first season.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
To answer ya question nobody but Scottie beam outside of being attractive is talentless and trash as an on air personality:manny:
If Scottie Beam wasn't pretty she'd literally have no voice in the culture. And I don't dislike her, but like you said, she's just a terrible on air personality

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Welp, I never listened to that podcast so I could care less. I'm sure he wishes he could have had the Karen Civil pod come out first because I'm sure that started some friction

I hope the whole start talking about something and then saying "We gotta save that for the patreon" doesn't become a thing but I'm starting to notice it. I get they trying to push people to the content for pay. But it might cause the og pod to suffer if they are intentionally holding back on good topics

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
To answer ya question nobody but Scottie beam outside of being attractive is talentless and trash as an on air personality:manny:

If Scottie Beam wasn't pretty she'd literally have no voice in the culture. And I don't dislike her, but like you said, she's just a terrible on air personality

:ufdup: No Scottie Beam slander

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
According to rumors, her and Joe got into a huge argument behind the scenes during a “State Of The Culture” taping. It resulted in her getting “suspended” and then she ended up leaving the show. Hence why she didn’t show up on the last few episodes of the first season.
where did you hear this?

didnt Scottie say herself that she quit

she was losing it towards the end and was getting killed online for all the black man hate she was spewing

you could tell she is an extremely bitter and broken person

that show wasnt a good look for her at all and i think she finally realized it and walked away