The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I meant Hov would get better through people being rapper than him being a prolific speaker with a speech. I wasn’t saying he could reach people better than Martin & Malcolm. Crim was saying Jay verse wasn’t a speech or nothing. I was just saying he could reach people better with a verse than speech.

and it’s nothing that dangerous what Mal said as much as a idiot he is. And if it is dangerous. It would be dangerous only for Jay Z if the government felt he was on Malcolm type of time. Other than how can it be dangerous if people viewed jay like that
The government knows he's not on Malcolm's or Martin's level that why they aren't worried about him. Which is why putting him in the same convo is nuts. I can't even believe you are trying to justify this.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The government knows he's not on Malcolm's or Martin's level that why they aren't worried about him. Which is why putting him in the same convo is nuts. I can't even believe you are trying to justify this.
I’m not justifying anything. Malcolm X is a man just like u and I. What’s dangerous about the comparison tho lol

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Listening to that Hov/Malcolm/Fred convo :martin:

worst segment I’ve ever heard on this podcast :pacspit:

I personally think Malcolm would be disgusted by a number of black celebrities, not just Jay. The fact that they say Jay is like Malcolm wipes away a lot of the bullshyt that Jay has done.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That BDSM thing was fukking hilarious. Mal being funny not trying is still top 5 parts of thr pod

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I personally think Malcolm would be disgusted by a number of black celebrities, not just Jay. The fact that they say Jay is like Malcolm wipes away a lot of the bullshyt that Jay has done.
For sure.

it’s just especially annoying with jay because we know it’s not just joe and them that talk about him like that. Ppl really don’t realize how disgusting it is for this man to get on a song for a fred Hampton movie and talk that bullshyt like he isn’t ideologically opposed to Hampton. Let alone the malcom comparisons they make :francis:

then to add insult to injury Rory starts throwing nas shots :gucci:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i get it, but don't try to frame the patreon as raw/uncut but still bleep shyt.

could've cut the portions out entirely
is the music edited out like the youtube episodes?

i been saying they should put the regular youtube episode on patreon without the music edited out

If they did that plus gave us patreon exclusive episodes I'd pay for it