Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Whitney killed I Have Nothing
full

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Cmon breh. He a rapper. He will get through people better his way than a prolific speaker like Malcolm or Martin with a speech.But Like I said he backing his words up. He ain’t just rapping it. He showing it. So when he say “we gon turn up more since they killed cuz”. I’m holding him to that and look forward to see what he gon do to help. The verse aint curing cancer lol but when Hov in this bag it get people to talk about shyt like this. Which is a good thing imo
See what I mean when I said Mal's comments were dangerous.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
See what I mean when I said Mal's comments were dangerous.
I meant Hov would get better through people being rapper than him being a prolific speaker with a speech. I wasn’t saying he could reach people better than Martin & Malcolm. Crim was saying Jay verse wasn’t a speech or nothing. I was just saying he could reach people better with a verse than speech.

and it’s nothing that dangerous what Mal said as much as a idiot he is. And if it is dangerous. It would be dangerous only for Jay Z if the government felt he was on Malcolm type of time. Other than how can it be dangerous if people viewed jay like that

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why do these guys feel obligated to talk about something just because it hit their timeline?

If you’re scared to discuss Dr Dre Dating Omarion’s Baby mom then don’t bring it up

if you don’t have a clue about the most viral story in February then don’t bring it up

No one is tuning in to hear scared, half assed takes by the JBP