FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What do you think abut Maino's podcast? its kind of trash in my opinion
I find it entertaining, but I think it all depends on your sense of humor. I'm from Brooklyn so Maino and Ricky's type of comedy is jokes to me. Especially Ricky, he's hilarious imo. But I can see how everyone wouldn't like it. I also like how Maino always purposely tries to get on Georgie's nerves.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I find it entertaining, but I think it all depends on your sense of humor. I'm from Brooklyn so Maino and Ricky's type of comedy is jokes to me. Especially Ricky, he's hilarious imo. But I can see how everyone wouldn't like it. I also like how Maino always purposely tries to get on Georgie's nerves.
Bet, last night was the first time I watched it and that was just because Jimmy was on it. I guess im just used to the JBP because I found that podcast low budget and it reminded me of high school friends talking. I'll give it another shot though.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I don’t know , I don’t see the change. Seems the same to me. I still don’t see the typical interview segments . They fukk with jimmy heavy, they fukk with griselda they fukk with dame heavy all people they have personal relationships with I don’t see it as an interview. They have always had people stop by. Maybe I’m not looking that deep into it

Yeah nikkas just being nitpicky now... like if they all of a sudden brought Pooh Sheisty on I’d agree with them... but come the fukk on...

It wouldn't be noticable if they didn't repeatedly say "we don't do interviews and turn down people wanting to come on promo runs. We're not like those other typical podcasts."

:francis:It's just a bad look when people go against standards that they themselves promoted so heavily and proudly. Be careful what you go out of your way to promote and how you belittle others.

This show is really a case study on what to do and what not to do in the current digital media age. You can learn alot studying it from a business mind. Lotta good AND bad. If people only listen in consumer mode, more power to em.

When was Dame on the pod? What episode?

Dame Lillard

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bet, last night was the first time I watched it and that was just because Jimmy was on it. I guess im just used to the JBP because I found that podcast low budget and it reminded me of high school friends talking. I'll give it another shot though.
Understood. Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone. lol. Their best episode to me is the one with Ice T. He was dropping a lot of game and insight.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
They're getting people like Dame & Jim who are on promo runs and they always said they wouldn't be one of those promo circuit podcasts and prided themselves on no interviews besides Pusha (and even that was basically a full special "exclusive" episode with him).

If they didn't make such a big deal about it for months to proclaim how much they didnt play by rules, it wouldn't be obvious. Now they're literally doing full-blown typical interview segments and not having guests as a part of the show.

You can preach yourself into having to be a hypocrite. Their claim just wasn't sustainable in order to keep up with the overflow of podcasts now and their content by themselves.
It wouldn't be noticable if they didn't repeatedly say "we don't do interviews and turn down people wanting to come on promo runs. We're not like those other typical podcasts."

:francis:It's just a bad look when people go against standards that they themselves promoted so heavily and proudly. Be careful what you go out of your way to promote and how you belittle others.

This show is really a case study on what to do and what not to do in the current digital media age. You can learn alot studying it from a business mind. Lotta good AND bad. If people only listen in consumer mode, more power to em.

Dame Lillard

this is a shytty take with horrible examples, you should just quit while youre not as behind :gucci:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
At least this episode is more livelier. Everyone is in a groove and they're rarely missing. The WAP convo was dumb, like Rory said it's a pandemic and the song came out in the Fall.

I'm with Mal in regards to being on good terms with your exes. Joe and Rory thinks that every man has toxic traits and or every woman is crazy.

You can tell what Cyn said really affected Joe. With how concerned he claims to be about mental health and therapy, it's crazy that someone had to even mention "Hey maybe you should stop being a piece of shyt around your kids" for it to click. Per usual he tried to flip it around on some weird shyt asking Cyn does she think she's equipped to have a discussion with their son when he eventually does cheat :hhh: