The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They're getting people like Dame & Jim who are on promo runs and they always said they wouldn't be one of those promo circuit podcasts and prided themselves on no interviews besides Pusha (and even that was basically a full special "exclusive" episode with him).

If they didn't make such a big deal about it for months to proclaim how much they didnt play by rules, it wouldn't be obvious. Now they're literally doing full-blown typical interview segments and not having guests as a part of the show.

You can preach yourself into having to be a hypocrite. Their claim just wasn't sustainable in order to keep up with the overflow of podcasts now and their content by themselves.

I don’t know , I don’t see the change. Seems the same to me. I still don’t see the typical interview segments . They fukk with jimmy heavy, they fukk with griselda they fukk with dame heavy all people they have personal relationships with I don’t see it as an interview. They have always had people stop by. Maybe I’m not looking that deep into it

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know , I don’t see the change. Seems the same to me. I still don’t see the typical interview segments . They fukk with jimmy heavy, they fukk with griselda they fukk with dame heavy all people they have personal relationships with I don’t see it as an interview. They have always had people stop by. Maybe I’m not looking that deep into it
Yeah nikkas just being nitpicky now... like if they all of a sudden brought Pooh Sheisty on I’d agree with them... but come the fukk on...