The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
They went from "we don't do interviews or need guests because that's not what we do here" to having them every week:sas2:

Often times when you talk too much, you can box yourself into a corner and then have to fight out of it.

giphy.gif

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They went from "we don't do interviews or need guests because that's not what we do here" to having them every week:sas2:

Often times when you talk too much, you can box yourself into a corner and then have to fight out of it.

I haven’t really seen any folks up there they don’t legit fukk with tho they ain’t just doing interviews to do them. It’s still not a interview pod

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Are any of you actually gonna start paying for their patreon subscription?

I been fukkin with the pod since episode 1...but I damn sure I ain’t paying for their content :russ:

starting at the 5, seeing if the ep that drops on mon will be worth it, and if it its, probably do the 10...aint no way doing 25 though.

I must be :flabbynsick:, wtf is a "treh" ?

something young buck and mr cee likes

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I haven’t really seen any folks up there they don’t legit fukk with tho they ain’t just doing interviews to do them. It’s still not a interview pod

They're getting people like Dame & Jim who are on promo runs and they always said they wouldn't be one of those promo circuit podcasts and prided themselves on no interviews besides Pusha (and even that was basically a full special "exclusive" episode with him).

If they didn't make such a big deal about it for months to proclaim how much they didnt play by rules, it wouldn't be obvious. Now they're literally doing full-blown typical interview segments and not having guests as a part of the show.

You can preach yourself into having to be a hypocrite. Their claim just wasn't sustainable in order to keep up with the overflow of podcasts now and their content by themselves.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They're getting people like Dame & Jim who are on promo runs and they always said they wouldn't be one of those promo circuit podcasts and prided themselves on no interviews besides Pusha.

If they didn't make such a big deal about it for months to proclaim how much they didnt play by rules, it wouldn't be obvious.

You can preach yourself into having to be a hypocrite. Their claim just wasn't sustainable in order to keep up with the overflow of podcasts now and their content by themselves.

hate how drink champs at times fell into that trap too