The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are any of you actually gonna start paying for their patreon subscription?

I been fukkin with the pod since episode 1...but I damn sure I ain’t paying for their content :russ:
I'm not paying simply because I listen to too much pods as it is. Some weeks I don't get to listen to the Friday pod til Monday or Tuesday, now there's gonna be two-three more episodes? Noooo thank you.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Joe will die on a hill no matter how ridiculous he sounds. WAP was literally everywhere and one of the biggest songs of 2020. WTF is he talking about?
His argument made no sense :heh: Then he kept moving the goal post on the dude showing up to your girls crib by accident. First it was by accident, then it was a dude she used to mess with, then it was the crazy ex :heh: You can tell when he's losing or his point ain't hitting b/c he'll switch up immediately.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe will die on a hill no matter how ridiculous he sounds. WAP was literally everywhere and one of the biggest songs of 2020. WTF is he talking about?
That argument made my head hurt, also because Rory (who seemed to sound like he was on coke this episode) kept jumping in instead of pressing Joe to clarify wtf he meant.

Joe: This record will do what WAP was supposed to do

Also Joe: I’m not saying that WAP didn’t do what it was supposed to do

And finally Joe: I’m not doing this with y’all. I know what I’m saying, so don’t try to make me say what I’m not trying to say.

:martin:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That argument made my head hurt, also because Rory (who seemed to sound like he was on coke this episode) kept jumping in instead of pressing Joe to clarify wtf he meant.

Joe: This record will do what WAP was supposed to do

Also Joe: I’m not saying that WAP didn’t do what it was supposed to do

And finally Joe: I’m not doing this with y’all. I know what I’m saying, so don’t try to make me say what I’m not trying to say.

:martin:
They be letting him off the hook with his circular arguments all the time SMFH. Lol that nikka will literally make the most outlandish statement, get push back and then say that’s not what he means.

Joe will be like

“1 billion dollars isn’t a lot of money”

Rory and Parks will say

“What? Yes it is! A billion dollars is a lot of fukking money”

Joe will respond

“No it’s not”

They’ll respond
“Yes it is, what are you talking about? Then what’s a lot of money :stopitslime:

Joe will respond

“Don’t do that y’all, it is a lot of money. But y’all know what I’m saying.”

They’ll respond
“Okay I get you”

And I’m home like WTF just happened?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
- Joe also gotta just come out and say he don't care about hip-hop/rap unless it's thot rap. Juelzing about WAP to getting upset when he doesn't get a deep dive on a rnb record from everybody. But 5 minutes later when Rory brought up the Gibbs and Q record, says nobody cares about music :dead:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
At least this episode is more livelier. Everyone is in a groove and they're rarely missing. The WAP convo was dumb, like Rory said it's a pandemic and the song came out in the Fall.

I'm with Mal in regards to being on good terms with your exes. Joe and Rory thinks that every man has toxic traits and or every woman is crazy.

You can tell what Cyn said really affected Joe. With how concerned he claims to be about mental health and therapy, it's crazy that someone had to even mention "Hey maybe you should stop being a piece of shyt around your kids" for it to click. Per usual he tried to flip it around on some weird shyt asking Cyn does she think she's equipped to have a discussion with their son when he eventually does cheat :hhh:
Why do you listen to it then:mjlol: