The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

The guys jump into this episode by revisiting DaniLeigh’s “Yellow Bone” song and reviewing her apology in addressing colorism (29:20). Joe shares his hot take on One Night in Miami (33:25), Trey Songz gets into a fight with a police officer (40:02), and Ace Hood reveals why he left DJ Khaled’s label in a new Drink Champs interview (43:35). Venture capital firms have approached Clubhouse founders in leading its next round of funding at a $1 billion valuation (53:15). LEGO & Universal announce their new deal in launching a new music video making app for children (1:40:33), and City Girls & DaBaby join BRS Kash on the new “Throat Baby” remix. Finally, after an exciting weekend of playoff madness, the guys share their Super Bowl picks (2:18:00).
Sleeper Picks
Joe | Eric Bellinger & Hitmaka - “Only You”
Rory | Oranj Goodman - “LSD.Wav//Scream Out Loud”
Mal | Ye Ali - “Signs” (Ft. Lyfe Harris)
Parks | Bun B & LE$ - “How It Go”

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:, I'm rollin. Son said he resembles an ostrich, :bryan:, he really does.

I always got like a quirky/feminine/basehead/slightly unstable but wants to be cool at the same time vibe from Buddens. I could see him tryna kick game to a beautiful woman while smoking a cigarette down to the filter with a coffee in the other hand outside the gas station, looking halfway homeless next to a 100,000 car

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t someone is this thread predict that they would end up on Patreon?

don't want to say it's ever too late...but damn, they've lost out on some valuable time already if they are going to actually do it now/soon/this year.

i was under the impression that they were going to do it out the gate as soon as they were "freed" from their Spotify deal last September.
We all did. Just goes to show you they never had a plan anyways...:russ: Charlamagne and nem were right lol

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
don't want to say it's ever too late...but damn, they've lost out on some valuable time already if they are going to actually do it now/soon/this year.

i was under the impression that they were going to do it out the gate as soon as they were "freed" from their Spotify deal last September.

This would have made sense. Switching to Patreon now would make your fans have to switch to another platform for a 3rd time? Spotify -> Non-Spotify Platform -> Patreon.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t someone is this thread predict that they would end up on Patreon?
i think joe [ian] has something in the works. there's a reason joe is all of a sudden attached at the hip with parks. its almost like joe is trying to wine and dine parks in order to get him to agree to something.

just my wild speculation.

id pay $10 for a jbp patreon

cumtown
tim dillon
black guy who tips

ppl will pay for shyt they fukk with period.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This would have made sense. Switching to Patreon now would make your fans have to switch to another platform for a 3rd time? Spotify -> Non-Spotify Platform -> Patreon.

eh, if they use patreon correctly and provide an RSS link (but if savon gonna be in charge of that shyt, we're fukked), then it should be a supplemental, not a complete platform change.

Podcast addict is a great app to hub all that shyt. Been my go to for years

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Joe Budden talking about making white people rich and how black people make shyt pop. When he the number one endorser of the app. I see this nikka on there everyday for hours. Constantly promoting it on his podcast. Saying he don’t even want to go into detail about the conversation he had with the owner. Just to say he got the vibe that they don’t really fukk with nikkas. Matter of fact he on there every morning. Look at him
EFE39-EA1-7-A3-E-4-DC3-9-EFD-BE4-C062-BA257.jpg