The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bro, Joe is a legit comedian. Look at the compilations of him from Loaded Clips or Zay, it's like watching a comedian do a podcast with his nikkas rather than an ex rapper. He is in my top 10 funniest people out right now.
Low key this is facts

"Me monies" is embedded in my brain now
Joe's stabbing story
Joe's friend and stripper story
Joe's massage story
She still got her hymen :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bro, Joe is a legit comedian. Look at the compilations of him from Loaded Clips or Zay, it's like watching a comedian do a podcast with his nikkas rather than an ex rapper. He is in my top 10 funniest people out right now.
When Joe told Rory to move his little arm....:russ:z. Rory looked ready to let it rip lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i watch them alot my nikka
the podcast is honestly likeif you didnt know these guys were involved in music. You would think these were just some funny ass friends or even as you said some low list comedian with friends that have a passion for hip hop

because these mfs are funny as fukk. lmao

the segment when joe talked about peeing on the wall had me dying,
Joe needs to have a show, podcast or something to capitalize off his funniness because dude is funner then actual comedians

makes you wonder if he fukked up being a rapper.

Not to get too far, but bro is a self identified narcissist. So in the game he thought he could do it his way and make it. You see it in his podcast business. Joe is a great wordsmith, but he didn't want to do it how they told him to. I posted his Climax remix, and it is legit one of my favorite verses. He refused to do that game tho

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
lmao thats what got me listening
cause of the silly shyt
when ever he got mal saying dont look at me or touch me nikka in his comedy bag lmao

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

Guess this throws water on Mal always saying he does the maga shyt for jokes b/c Savon wouldn't say this if he knew Mal was just playing. I know Mal wouldn't bring it up next pod but Joe would :troll: And if Savon needs help, he can count on Parks jumping in b/c since rona started, he's loved nothing more jumping Mal about his stupid takes.