The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe Budden talking about making white people rich and how black people make shyt pop. When he the number one endorser of the app. I see this nikka on there everyday for hours. Constantly promoting it on his podcast. Saying he don’t even want to go into detail about the conversation he had with the owner. Just to say he got the vibe that they don’t really fukk with nikkas. Matter of fact he on there every morning. Look at him
EFE39-EA1-7-A3-E-4-DC3-9-EFD-BE4-C062-BA257.jpg
:heh:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden talking about making white people rich and how black people make shyt pop. When he the number one endorser of the app. I see this nikka on there everyday for hours. Constantly promoting it on his podcast. Saying he don’t even want to go into detail about the conversation he had with the owner. Just to say he got the vibe that they don’t really fukk with nikkas. Matter of fact he on there every morning. Look at him

Mal: And y'all still go on there :martin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Lol

I remember Isaac Hayes III going on the breakfast club to push his new social media shyt Fanbase | StartEngine that was supposed to be mixture of OnlyFans, Instagram, Twitter and shyt like Clubhouse. Was even allowing normal folks like you and I to purchase shares and whatnot.

I haven't heard a peep out of none of these entertainer niccas in regards to his shyt aside from DJ Envy maybe, lol.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Rory really thinks Ace hood sound still works :mjlol:

EDIT: what is Joe talking about with this Budden convo?

“maybe he doesn’t meet his wife if Khalid doesn’t pull that stunt” :dahell:

Last edited:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Joe hitting the round of applause for Clubhouse hitting a billion dollar valuation :why::why:

Joe literally couldn’t tell you what a unicorn is but he’s all too willing to sit up on his platform and make another white man rich, while simultaneously complaining about how the app got rich off ‘tHe CuLtUrE’ :snoop:

I’m not critical of these guys because I listen for entertainment, but I’m actually disappointed in Joe on this one, he seems clueless as shyt.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Mal said 20 points :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: got the game all twisted.

I can already tell he's gonna hang on to this one
Straight up dummy. 20 points like KC didn't just go on the road and beatTampa Bay not even two months ago.
I could see a similar score for the Super Bowl: 30- 27 Chiefs.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
you exposed the nikka lol all the ranting but up early in the AM again
:mjlol:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Lol at these D list celebs doing “morning shows” they never gonna get a bag from