The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Straight up dummy. 20 points like KC didn't just go on the road and beat Tampa Bay not even two months ago.
I could see a similar score for the Super Bowl: 30- 27 Chiefs.
Chiefs are gonna start a backup left tackle, Bucs front 7 been killing...and if you recall, the Chiefs didn't blow up the 49ers defense in the Super Bowl last year. In fact, they probably should've lost that game if it weren't for the 49ers playcalling.

Bucs lost to the Saints twice in the regular season, too.

I'm good either way (get to see a back-to-back champion in KC or get to see Brady get a 7th ring), but I got a feeling Tampa is going to win this.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs are gonna start a backup left tackle, Bucs front 7 been killing...and if you recall, the Chiefs didn't blow up the 49ers defense in the Super Bowl last year. In fact, they probably should've lost that game if it weren't for the 49ers playcalling.

Bucs lost to the Saints twice in the regular season, too.

I'm good either way (get to see a back-to-back champion in KC or get to see Brady get a 7th ring), but I got a feeling Tampa is going to win this.

Chiefs have shuffled the line all year. LDT went to help out with COVID in Canada, and Schwartz is basically retired all yr. The other starters have also been in and out. If anything I would bank on Mahomes getting the ball out fast just like last wk. He's only 0-2 on deep passes this playoffs as is. He's been playing Brady ball to perfection

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Joe Budden talking about making white people rich and how black people make shyt pop. When he the number one endorser of the app. I see this nikka on there everyday for hours. Constantly promoting it on his podcast. Saying he don’t even want to go into detail about the conversation he had with the owner. Just to say he got the vibe that they don’t really fukk with nikkas. Matter of fact he on there every morning. Look at him
EFE39-EA1-7-A3-E-4-DC3-9-EFD-BE4-C062-BA257.jpg

Give a new app free advertising on the #1 podcast, brehs :bryan:

EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN, BREHS :bryan:

Lol the lack of self awareness is startling. You're on an app based around talking on a frequent basis, not getting paid for it, taking away content from your podcast.

In addition, you get on the phone and give the white dude more sauce on how to improve the app? He shrugs your black ass off and you still use the app? Then you claim you trying to tell folks about what happened, they disregard, and you have more smoke for them than for the white owner? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Same place Khalid had Ace Hood

In the worker section lol

Last edited: