The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Somebody slipping with the RSS shyt again. Fuccin' up my Google Podcasts experience. :beli:

Edit: And that flip is mid. They need to stop. Like Beyonce/Taylor Swift with the September shyt, that Luther is just 1 of those jawns that you doesnt need to be touched.

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Somebody slipping with the RSS shyt again. Fuccin' up my Google Podcasts experience. :beli:

Edit: And that flip is mid. They need to stop. Like Beyonce/Taylor Swift with the September shyt, that Luther is just 1 of those jawns that you doesnt need to be touched.

Yeah I'm waiting for my barber and got time to listen to the entire pod in one sitting and it's not on Google.

I'm not gonna hate but get the RSS feeds together

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
but what about the reverse? Can I buy cash through bitcoin?

Like - that's the simple thing that keeps fukking me up.
you sell coin the same way you bought it. You don't buy cash, you sell coin for cash.

I mean unless it's easier to just think of it as buying cash, then sure:manny:

EDIT: I just thought of a better explanation. Think of it as converting foreign currency into USD. Since it's just another form of currency, you don't "buy" dollars with euros, you just convert/exchange them. Same principle here

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh yes, the naysayers that feed losers the bullshyt they need to stay in financial despair.

Of course there's a risk, what the fukk :dahell:

What folks need to be doing is educating themselves on the best picks and the risk/reward valuation of their decisions instead of blaming the "Snake oil salesman" for bringing to light the fact that you're losing money anyway with the shyt sitting in savings due to inflation. I think the guys bigger point was to invest period as opposed to having your shyt depreciate in a "savings" account.

For instance, I bought Bitcoin at 37k like a day before that pod came out. It fell to 28k. Am I worried? Of course not, because my diversified portfolio is making me money in the short term in the event I need liquid right away while I wait for the Bitcoin to rally in value again.

Learn the game you're playing (whether you realize it or not, you are participating :ufdup:) or you will lose, every time. I love my people mane this shyt is from the heart, please wake up
this is exactly why I felt weary putting money in after that episode and not doing my own research, felt like he was reading some of that stuff off of a paper or had it memorized.

sounded like a used car salesman.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This actually makes sense.

It only doesn't make sense if you're only havin' dinner with Jay to eat food and be in his presence.

It makes hella sense if you have something going for yourself like a business venture, product, music, etc. and are looking to discuss it with him in a way that could make you WAY more than 50K.

Listen back to 'Coming of Age' with Bleek when Jay offers Bleek a stack... and Bleek says 'a G? I'll ride wit' you for free, I want the LONG TERM riches and bytches..." Same thing applies here. Instead of just hangin' around and taking some money that could be gone quickly, use the opportunity to conduct business and build a relationship that leads to long-term money.
Lol

You know damn well that ain't happenin for Ninety-Nine percent of people in his presence so you nikkas better take that money :mjlol: