The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Boo Ashanti proving once again when it comes to music, Joe never knows what the fukk he’s talking about :mjlol:
And yet he has a platform where his music opinion matters somewhat and has influence. Lol, that shyt ruined hip hop...not just him but all of them "media" people, trash taste, trash opinions, etc... but people run with what they say like it really holds weight because they get viewership

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
He tried to force the narrative Ashanti was gonna clearly lose ahead of time then really reached for ways to be right lol
Didn't listen yet but that sounds like Joe lol. I thought Keyshia could've won but even I'll admit that Ashanti won. Besides the songs she didn't have an attitude, actually sung when people thought she wasn't going to, and was very professional. Not to mention her and her DJ were on point and seemed like they had a plan. Keyshia was drunk, rude for no reason, her singing was off, and the DJ was clueless.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This actually makes sense.

It only doesn't make sense if you're only havin' dinner with Jay to eat food and be in his presence.

It makes hella sense if you have something going for yourself like a business venture, product, music, etc. and are looking to discuss it with him in a way that could make you WAY more than 50K.

Listen back to 'Coming of Age' with Bleek when Jay offers Bleek a stack... and Bleek says 'a G? I'll ride wit' you for free, I want the LONG TERM riches and bytches..." Same thing applies here. Instead of just hangin' around and taking some money that could be gone quickly, use the opportunity to conduct business and build a relationship that leads to long-term money.
50k leads to long term money and chances are if your deal is that great you can find someone other than Jay z to partner with you

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We can’t gloss over the fact that Joe Budden said he would take the dinner with Hov and tried to argue with Rory that it was dumb for people to choose the money :laff:

Wow.

Budden is a whole clown. He spent most of his rap career bytching about how Jay-Z wouldn't let him shine, now he has success as a podcaster and spends many of his pods worshipping Jay-Z. What a cuck.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
There's a Joe Budden TV vid from '09 where Joe said Keyshia would have a better career than Rihanna. He was always gonna declare Keyshia the winner in this battle.
See what I mean :dead:

This why I be eye rolling when Joe starts talking about being an “artist”. nikka made mid ass music when he was active and his tastes are mid too. That is a wild statement to make

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
you sell coin the same way you bought it. You don't buy cash, you sell coin for cash.

I mean unless it's easier to just think of it as buying cash, then sure:manny:

EDIT: I just thought of a better explanation. Think of it as converting foreign currency into USD. Since it's just another form of currency, you don't "buy" dollars with euros, you just convert/exchange them. Same principle here

Best explanation ever - I GET IT! lol Appreciate it.