The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Of course he didn’t :snoop:

I really want Joe to win but he keeps doing this type of shyt and he wonders why everything he touches goes to shyt.
It wouldn't matter if STTI wasn't dull. ofc they're gonna throw shade in a groupchat then talk about it, but its not a good look to do it for an episode. It only makes them look bitter.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It wouldn't matter if STTI wasn't dull. ofc they're gonna throw shade in a groupchat then talk about it, but its not a good look to do it for an episode. It only makes them look bitter.
Thing is most podcasts are slow burners until eventually some viral moment happens that gets it a little shine or eventually through word of mouth it starts to grow. Most podcasts are around for years before they get to doing the numbers they're doing on STTI. Especially considering outside of the original announcement Joe has done a shyt job of pushing it. He should've had them on an episode or two or brought up discussions that happened on there as a topic on his podcast to give the male point of view. Just some sort of cross promotion to have people wanting to check out the original convo on their side. Instead he's done 100X the promotion for Clubhouse than he has for their show.

EDIT: It's funny that I typed that right as Joe is complaining that they weren't having a presence on Clubhouse. So he wants them promoting on a limited app instead of using his platform which reaches millions to promote them lol.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LBH, STTI is kind of floundering and i think it's because of Mandi

She's an xthot with an inflated sense of self-worth who thinks she's better than the other women because of her past. This is part of my take, i could be wrong :hubie:

i strongly disagree. Mandi has an abrasive voice and her personality is quite annoying

Mandi isn’t a good fit. They need a spicy chick but one who has more culture. Mandi is the chubby mixed chick who got trains ran on her in high school

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: Joe, Rory, Mal & Parks prepare for the upcoming Ashanti/Keyshia Cole Verzuz battle and share their final takes (18:20). The guys honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.‘s legacy in light of this past MLK Day (29:01), and Joe finds a problem with Funk Flex’s list of the Top 50 Greatest MC’s (53:18). Entrepreneur and technology investor, Anthony Pompliano, joins the show to breakdown Bitcoin to give the guys a better understanding of the cryptocurrency (1:23:30), and the guys address the recently aired Tiger Woods documentary on HBO MAX (2:34:35). Sleeper Picks Joe | Danileigh - “Situations” Rory | Gallant - “Comeback.” Mal | 7xvethegenius - “Break Soul” Parks | Blicka Don - "Ramsey's Place"

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I keep catching small bits to suggest Rory going through it with Sam. Somewhere around 30mins Joe said

“you gon be in Miami too when you sh-“

Might be nothing. But I be sensing it

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The fact he adds another one 3 months later just completely stunts their growth.

I saw that the full Youtube epiapdes of STTI all have under 50k views and their clips all normally do under 10k views :huhldup:.

And then you go and add a Karen Civil podcast where she will use her media power and connections to promote (even tho her trailer only has 37k views in 4 days).

STTI is screwed.

The podcast sucks tbh, I’ve listened to a couple chunks of it and had to turn it off. Downright annoying.

Call Her Daddy worked as a podcast because it was two relatively normal chicks talking about normal chick things. Girls could relate.

This one is different because it seems like they didn’t go for relatable, they clumped together some failed singers and InFlUeNcErS for a reason I don’t know.

Mandii B already got one w/ Whorible Decisions so I can’t shyt on her, but it’s tough to strike gold on two of these organically. And this one wasn’t organic.

Joe picked the type of women he’d usually try to fukk instead of the type of women that people would actually listen to :mjlol: and that’s on him. Now he’s gotta learn the hard way that they got nothing interesting to say.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The fact he adds another one 3 months later just completely stunts their growth.

I saw that the full Youtube epiapdes of STTI all have under 50k views and their clips all normally do under 10k views :huhldup:.

And then you go and add a Karen Civil podcast where she will use her media power and connections to promote (even tho her trailer only has 37k views in 4 days).

STTI is screwed.
:russ: i thought it was pretty obvious Joe was just using that "network" for the good look with women

him naturally being self destructive is bad enough, when you throw in all of his nasty horny toad tendencies it starts getting ridiculous :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you sound like a hater now. Rakim is a legend and a pioneer but don't get it twisted. Drake's catalog will lap his up many times over. stop the hate man.
Shut up. Drake is the biggest hit maker in rap history. But if we’re talking about quality of albums, Rakim has 4 albums better than Drake’s best. FOH. You must be like 22 or some shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev