The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
So Joe didnt let STTI know that he was making another female centric podcast

:dead:

The fact he adds another one 3 months later just completely stunts their growth.

I saw that the full Youtube epiapdes of STTI all have under 50k views and their clips all normally do under 10k views :huhldup:.

And then you go and add a Karen Civil podcast where she will use her media power and connections to promote (even tho her trailer only has 37k views in 4 days).

STTI is screwed.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The fact he adds another one 3 months later just completely stunts their growth.

I saw that the full Youtube epiapdes of STTI all have under 50k views and their clips all normally do under 10k views :huhldup:.

And then you go and add a Karen Civil podcast where she will use her media power and connections to promote (even tho her trailer only has 37k views in 4 days).

STTI is screwed.
STTI would be good if Mandi was the head, her personality is legit. Bridget Kelly is too condescending and arrogant for someone who only sold 4 copies her entire career. Olivia is dope.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So Joe didnt let STTI know that he was making another female centric podcast

:dead:
LBH, STTI is kind of floundering and i think it's because of Mandi

She's an xthot with an inflated sense of self-worth who thinks she's better than the other women because of her past. This is part of my take, i could be wrong :hubie:

STTI would be good if Mandi was the head, her personality is legit. Bridget Kelly is too condescending and arrogant for someone who only sold 4 copies her entire career. Olivia is dope.
i strongly disagree. Mandi has an abrasive voice and her personality is quite annoying

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

STTI is screwed.
Karen Civil is cold as ice. The only videos on her own channel that did numbers were King Von and Rowdy Rebel showing their neighborhoods. She wasn’t in either video.

Joe really has no idea who or what is hot. People don’t like Karen Civil and her brand jumped the shark when she tried to clout chase after Nipsey and Mac Miller passed.

I get the other podcast’s issue with Joe because he’s throwing a competitor next to them without even trying to build their brand. Why not roll out a sports podcast or something completely different?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Karen Civil is cold as ice. The only videos on her own channel that did numbers were King Von and Rowdy Rebel showing their neighborhoods. She wasn’t in either video.

Joe really has no idea who or what is hot. People don’t like Karen Civil and her brand jumped the shark when she tried to clout chase after Nipsey and Mac Miller passed.

I get the other podcast’s issue with Joe because he’s throwing a competitor next to them without even trying to build their brand. Why not roll out a sports podcast or something completely different?

This is all a reaction to CTG pod network news

the best course of action would be to have these people as Guest occasionally and use your fanbase to put the other podcast on