The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Joe thinks this makes Spotify look bad when really it makes joe look bad :mjlol:
It makes both look bad.

It shows that spotify was probably paying too much for these podcast, and also shows that the joe Budden podcast,being the number 1 podcast, did not actually increase profit margins or bring new subscribers to the platform like joe claimed. Paying so much for these podcast may have been a mistake, Taking that $20 million might have been more beneficial for joe than it would for spotify.

Joe Rogan is probably the only podcast worth 6 figures right now.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk: MaL, with his outlandish hot takes, is the only one taking this pod to the next level.

:unimpressed:
I haven't listened to 1 second of this podcast in a super duper long time but I agree with you, lol, Mal is the only one on there I actually fukks with. I think yall dedicated listeners take the podcast/these people way wayyyy too seriously and hang on to their every word, which is understandable because you listen so much...but chill out and just enjoy the playful banter. I don't know any people like Buddens and the 2 whiteboys, I know madd Mal's, lol, not necessarily people who share his views but just that attitude and demeanor, I relate to him way more than them other 3 weirdos. Mal trollin yall, lol, chill. Podcast is already type corny but it'd be next level corny without him.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I haven't listened to 1 second of this podcast in a super duper long time but I agree with you, lol, Mal is the only one on there I actually fukks with. I think yall dedicated listeners take the podcast/these people way wayyyy too seriously and hang on to their every word, which is understandable because you listen so much...but chill out and just enjoy the playful banter. I don't know any people like Buddens and the 2 whiteboys, I know madd Mal's, lol, not necessarily people who share his views but just that attitude and demeanor, I relate to him way more than them other 3 weirdos. Mal trollin yall, lol, chill. Podcast is already type corny but it'd be next level corny without him.
U gotta changed the people u hang around breh lol

btw there is nothing cool about Mal. He might be a closeted fakkit tbh