The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Whenever Mal talks about something that requires an average IQ :snoop:
Off the bat talking about antifa playing apart in the attempted coup, at this point he must be joking, he can't be this big of a c00n and this dumb. I literally skip whole segments due to him and can almost memorize all the non-dumb shyt he says :mjlol:

The podcast app works fine though?

Edit:

Yeah he's on the JBP IG page defending that shyt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Part of me think Mal kind of trolling now because being MAGA has become his "thing" it's really the only thing that keeps people talking about him other than his terrible sports takes.

Exactly it's just a troll. He doesn't really have anything going for him so he had to result to trolling

Mal is too dumb to troll

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Mal is lucky that no one cares about this pod outside of fans of the pod

he would be Seen as the male Candace Owens if people made clips of his ignorance and sent it to the blogs

He said he gets his news from fox :gucci:
yeah, they shhit not as poppin as they think it is, otherwise mal might get forced off the show or theyd just end it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, they shhit not as poppin as they think it is, otherwise mal might get forced off the show or theyd just end it

I could see one of them reddit nikkas making a Maga mal compilation eventually. If he got away with those black girl tweets it kinda proves the shows not as popular as they think

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love Jazmine Sullivan, she's GOATED, but that interview segment in the middle of the podcast was skip material. All this attention she's getting now, and that EP probably her lightest work to date which is the funny part.
yeah i automatically skipped it once i saw her :heh:

i have no interest in hoe babble music

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly it's just a troll. He doesn't really have anything going for him so he had to result to trolling
hes not trolling breh

the nikka is legit retarded

hes the exact type of person that all the foxnews fear mongering and lies work on

this the same nikka a couple weeks ago said abortions were about to be legal at 9 months(some bs he heard from fox news)

the nikka is just dumb and sheltered