The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Twitter tearing Mal up about that antifa shyt, I know they shut him down right when he said it but they really need to address this shyt with him, it's getting out of hand
yeah just look at the comment sections on youtube
everyone shytting on him

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
random: I can completely see why Rory is depressed. Aside from his terrible bowels, he went from touring with the pod, doing Dussepalooza, just general hanging out with family and friends to a screeching halt to being around his lady for most part. So whatever little quirks or annoyances he tolerated are now enhanced because he can't get away.

I think thats something everyone in relationships can relate to.

You’re so used to the fast life, you don’t even realize who you’re with.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Understated point. I don't know that I'd go so far as saying no one cares about the pod, but it's definitely a sign that their reach and audience isn't as large as they thought it was.

If he's out here saying the wild shyt y'all say he is (I haven't listened in months, and keep up via this thread), they would be feeling real heat for platforming him. But other than the occasional tweet, there doesn't seem to be much concern.
You a weird ass nikka to keep up with a podcast thread and not even listen to the podcast
giphy.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Whenever Mal talks about something that requires an average IQ :snoop:
Off the bat talking about antifa playing apart in the attempted coup, at this point he must be joking, he can't be this big of a c00n and this dumb. I literally skip whole segments due to him and can almost memorize all the non-dumb shyt he says :mjlol:

I need them to put this back on Spotify expeditiously
The podcast app works fine though?

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Part of me think Mal kind of trolling now because being MAGA has become his "thing" it's really the only thing that keeps people talking about him other than his terrible sports takes.
Exactly it's just a troll. He doesn't really have anything going for him so he had to result to trolling

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Whenever Mal talks about something that requires an average IQ :snoop:
Off the bat talking about antifa playing apart in the attempted coup, at this point he must be joking, he can't be this big of a c00n and this dumb. I literally skip whole segments due to him and can almost memorize all the non-dumb shyt he says :mjlol:

The podcast app works fine though?
I don't have that application but I forgot about the past few episodes. It was easier to remember when I had Spotify though.