The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
When they did the tarot card reading, I thought Joe was gonna call Maliah b/c she be doing this on her lives, much to my disappointment :unimpressed:.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Mal getting his radicalized online at forty by the Fox News, pro Trump right wing leaning twitter and Summer Walker's finsta.
I'm surprised he hasn't been on that Qanon shyt...Summer Walker must have not posted about it.

it's actually pretty disheartening how many black people are getting duped by conspiracy based Qanon-esque propaganda by algorithms. It needs to be addressed within our community at some point because people (especially older) don't seem to be aware it's even taking place.

carefully curated youtube rabbit holes and facebook misinformation is doing a number on muhfukkas

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's actually pretty disheartening how many black people are getting duped by conspiracy based Qanon-esque propaganda by algorithms. It needs to be addressed within our community at some point because people (especially older) don't seem to be aware it's even taking place.

carefully curated youtube rabbit holes and facebook misinformation is doing a number on muhfukkas
all under the guise of free thinking

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's honestly crazy to me that the propaganda can be so pervasive, because I am literally never targeted with that shyt anywhere online.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Mal getting his radicalized online at forty by the Fox News, pro Trump right wing leaning twitter and Summer Walker's finsta.
I'm surprised he hasn't been on that Qanon shyt...Summer Walker must have not posted about it.
these nikkas are very transparent, they get their talking points from Alex Jones and other right wing media and then try to soften it up for the black community
:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They got to stop Mal man. This shyt was “funny” before but it’s just sad now. This conspiracy stuff ain’t working cause they can’t even keep the theories. Stuff be happening that kills their theories

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter tearing Mal up about that antifa shyt, I know they shut him down right when he said it but they really need to address this shyt with him, it's getting out of hand