The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
to me its crazy that everybody still gets outraged at Mal’s pro-Trump takes

I don’t care that he’s pro trump

To me Its the fact that he tries to say he doesn’t care about politics either way ..yet everything he says is uneducated and leaning towards trump in extreme fashion

Daps
I don’t care that he’s pro trump

To me Its the fact that he tries to say he doesn’t care about politics either way ..yet everything he says is uneducated and leaning towards trump in extreme fashion

Yeah he does do this.

He will say he doesn't care about politics etc but then he adds his take and it's just nonsense.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mal really is a piece of shyt.

I'm glad that Rory and Parks immediately checked him on that ANTIFA propaganda.
I've been defending Mal with his takes. But idk why he would even say that, I cant think of anyway to defend that. Maybe he really is MAGA :ohhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal is lucky that no one cares about this pod outside of fans of the pod

he would be Seen as the male Candace Owens if people made clips of his ignorance and sent it to the blogs

He said he gets his news from fox :gucci:

Understated point. I don't know that I'd go so far as saying no one cares about the pod, but it's definitely a sign that their reach and audience isn't as large as they thought it was.

If he's out here saying the wild shyt y'all say he is (I haven't listened in months, and keep up via this thread), they would be feeling real heat for platforming him. But other than the occasional tweet, there doesn't seem to be much concern.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Understated point. I don't know that I'd go so far as saying no one cares about the pod, but it's definitely a sign that their reach and audience isn't as large as they thought it was.

If he's out here saying the wild shyt y'all say he is (I haven't listened in months, and keep up via this thread), they would be feeling real heat for platforming him. But other than the occasional tweet, there doesn't seem to be much concern.
I guess what I’m saying is that the blogs are all about clicks and views and comments. That’s why some dumb shyt that Candace Owens says always makes the shade room or wherever because they know people will watch just to talk about how big of a c00n she is

The JBP opinion is not something that is going to generate clicks by someone cutting up the Audio and reposting it

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I'm about done with this shyt just off the strength. They need to speak to him for real, because its obvious its just an attempt to derail any meaningful convo. Not that it should be expected to be informed and provide commentary such as a Pod Save America, but who is he trying to earn brownie points from?

Like said before, the reach isn't what it was. There are no deals coming as this pace. So why not steer the content back to what the people want? Joe isn't incredibly informed either but hes at least pulling things up and offering something.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess what I’m saying is that the blogs are all about clicks and views and comments. That’s why some dumb shyt that Candace Owens says always makes the shade room or wherever because they know people will watch just to talk about how big of a c00n she is

The JBP opinion is not something that is going to generate clicks by someone cutting up the Audio and reposting it

Agreed. Basically, their spot is what it is: they'll come up in the middle of some gossipy fukkery, and that's about it.

I'm about done with this shyt just off the strength. They need to speak to him for real, because its obvious its just an attempt to derail any meaningful convo. Not that it should be expected to be informed and provide commentary such as a Pod Save America, but who is he trying to earn brownie points from?

Like said before, the reach isn't what it was. There are no deals coming as this pace. So why not steer the content back to what the people want? Joe isn't incredibly informed either but hes at least pulling things up and offering something.

I know that Mal is his breh and all, but at this point, I don't know how you look around and see how businesses are trying to distance themselves from this MAGA shyt at light speed all of a sudden, and not see how he's fukking this up for them right now.

If you're a potential investor, advertiser, or partner, it's hard to maintain enthusiasm. On one hand, they can do stuff like get Damian Lillard and Kevin Durant to come on and be candid, along with getting an interview with Fauci. But all it takes is one clip of Mal saying some wild shyt like antifa is responsible for the coup attempt, and the folks with the money are ready to eject right now.

At this point, he might be the biggest liability to the show, which is impressive, considering that Joe is still Joe.