The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally just started listening to an episode of this here and there again after at least a year, shyt is funny

and if you listen to this for good takes on serious discussions You’re clearly listening to the wrong podcast, most of the time these guys don’t know what the fukk they’re talking about and they admit that more often than not, I’m here for the jokes..the intentional ones on others and each other and the unintentional ones like when Mal tries to offer up some knowledge

edit: I stopped listening around the time every episode had a deep dive about Nicki & Cardi

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe: This Big Pump Killa nikka, get off my d1ck. You give somebody an inch they take a mile. The first couple disses were cool but at this point get a life! Fukkin loser.

Rory: That's what Drake was trying to explain to you.

:heh:

Yeah that was good lol

Rory still corny but he comes with some funny shyt still, like saying Dr Fauci being on the podcast was only due to him like many others confusing Joe Biden for Joe Budden

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mal: I'm a Black man in America.
Joe: I can see why a chick would want you to put some music on.

I had to stop the pod for a minute to laugh
YxvCJNj.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here comes the you can’t criticize the podcast crew
You can’t like the podcast then don’t listen, they sound like the cacs who say you like the country then leave.

:mjlol:

Cmon man

Repatriating to a different country is totally different to not listening to a podcast.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Cmon man

Repatriating to a different country is totally different to not listening to a podcast.

Nah it ain’t about that
The you don’t like podcast then don’t listen crowd need to understand this thread is like any other entertainment thread on the coli. When the sons of anarchy, walking dead and power show’s quality started to dip people noticed rightfully criticized the shows. Same shyt with Sports and media when the performance is falling off people will be critical. If you feel like the podcast is not falling off and it’s the greatest it’s ever been that’s cool. But y’all can’t be mad at people who don’t share that same opinion. Especially when they giving reasoning behind why they feel that. I have ever to see somebody just hating to be hating in this thread.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah it ain’t about that
The you don’t like podcast then don’t listen crowd need to understand this thread is like any other entertainment thread on the coli. When the sons of anarchy, walking dead and power show’s quality started to dip people noticed rightfully criticized the shows. Same shyt with Sports and media when the performance is falling off people will be critical. If you feel like the podcast is not falling off and it’s the greatest it’s ever been that’s cool. But y’all can’t be mad at people who don’t share that same opinion. Especially when they giving reasoning behind why they feel that. I have ever to see somebody just hating to be hating in this thread.

Facts. nikkas get really mad when your views on things don't align with theirs. Unless your views are detrimental to society (Like being a Trump supporter, for an example), I don't care if you disagree with me. And this is coming from someone that doesn't really criticize the podcast daily and still enjoy it more than most.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
we're about to get at least 30 minutes on the pod about Lori/MBJ with the following checklist;

Lori's list of men and her reputation.
the way people are so interested in talking about this girl.
Joe saying Future used Lori for his rollout for his last album.
an obligatory Snoh mention because Michael B Jordan was in a video of hers.
Joe mentioning a clubhouse room he was in

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're about to get at least 30 minutes on the pod about Lori/MBJ with the following checklist;

Lori's list of men and her reputation.
the way people are so interested in talking about this girl.
Joe saying Future used Lori for his rollout for his last album.
an obligatory Snoh mention because Michael B Jordan was in a video of hers.
Joe mentioning a clubhouse room he was in

:dead: Painfully accurate :snoop: