The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol they do much funnier when they talking about dating or sex. They snapped right into a groove when they brought up that how long you wait till you pump back from the bottom

:mjlol:

they are not smart enough to talk about any REAL topic. They swore they would never become the interview/guest podcast but they been calling more people than ever.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aaaaand this is where the internet jumped out the window

We dont know shyt about what's really going on, yall nikkas just so bored yall reading into the jokes too hard....even if it is true so what? Got nothing to do with us or the podcast really

You put that shyt in all caps then proceeded to say you didnt know :dead: do yall spread gossip like this irl?

Breh relax. :whoa:

I was only listing another reason why Rory may be depressed. Whether he is or isn’t is of no consequence to me. I’m sorry if me saying something about Rory offended you. Never saw someone get so defensive over a person they don’t even know.
Either you’re a cac or a c00n breh. Either way it doesn’t look very good. You have his whole dikk in your mouth.

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really enjoyed this episode but I think some of y’all maybe taking this podcast shyt way to seriously :skip:

Yo, can we get this post included into the thread title? :mjlol: It's like the Player Haters Ball up in this bytch.

tenor.gif

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh relax. :whoa:

I was only listing another reason why Rory may be depressed. Whether he is or isn’t is of no consequence to me. I’m sorry if me saying something about Rory offended you. Never saw someone get so defensive over a person they don’t even know.
Either you’re a cac or a c00n breh. Either way it doesn’t look very good. You have his whole dikk in your mouth.

If you can say "Rory doesn't love his girl"
Then what fukking business do you have getting upset when another poster suggests you're too invested?

Hold that down you are making yourself look sensitive. No one was talking about you personally. You in love with homeboy's lady or something?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you can say "Rory doesn't love his girl"
Then what fukking business do you have getting upset when another poster suggests you're too invested?

Hold that down you are making yourself look sensitive. No one was talking about you personally. You in love with homeboy's lady or something?
Didn't I say according to the internet? Thats not my statement you fukking dumbass. You can get off my dikk too. You podcast Stans are fukking goofy. Its Sunday morning, did you even kiss your girl before you started sucking my meat? :hhh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't I say according to the internet? Thats not my statement you fukking dumbass. You can get off my dikk too. You podcast Stans are fukking goofy. Its Sunday morning, did you even kiss your girl before you started sucking my meat? :hhh:

Look at how serious you take yourself when making a comment over another man's relationship.
Don't tell me about the "internet". You typed it.
Embarrassing.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Look at how serious you take yourself when making a comment over another man's relationship.
Don't tell me about the "internet". You typed it.
Embarrassing.
Son is on my dikk. Podcast stans, only thing embarrassing is the fact that you need to keep responding, get over it. :mjlol:

"Rory doesn't love his girl" I know that statement has you furious. This goofy is punching the air right now :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The content is very subjective.
If you’re fine with bad second hand information and disillusioned views on women from 40 year old men who only target chicks who moonlight selling p*ssy, then you won’t have many gripes.
shyt is basically if The Locker Room was a podcast. Two white dudes, a c00n, and a weirdo obsessed with women and their sexual history, discussing celebrity gossip.

:francis: