The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk you expect nikkas like AK to do against people they mad at? He is from the Charlamagne/Star cloth. They not bussing a grape

:yeshrug:

We done seen people like Fiddy play with Ross kids and baby moms, his own kid and baby moms, Khaled’s mom dukes. We done seen Jigga throwing condoms on the baby seat. Meek told on Safaree... 2pac and biggie. Pusha and Adonis.... etc

This is the game these celebrity nikkas play. Nobody follows these imaginary rules where the women and children are safe. If they got something over their opp they exposing it.
False star was with the chits and cthagod has been pressed and not backed down and people done got hands put on them.

ain’t nothing cool about sitting up saying imma tell yo girl you cheating. That’s female behavior.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
This is a hell of a chess move by AK to try and force Rory into getting attention. If Rory responds then mission accomplished. If he doesn't respond then it'll look like he's scared of getting exposed and then he'll have his girl on his ass since the world we think Rory is out there fukking around on her.

I hate this way of thinking because all it does is hype up childish behavior and absolve Ak of responsibility for his actions.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hate this way of thinking because all it does is hype up childish behavior and absolve Ak of responsibility for his actions.
Don't get it twisted I think it's clown shyt AK is doing, I'm just strictly speaking on the strategic elements.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk you expect nikkas like AK to do against people they mad at? He is from the Charlamagne/Star cloth. They not bussing a grape

:yeshrug:

We done seen people like Fiddy play with Ross kids and baby moms, his own kid and baby moms, Khaled’s mom dukes. We done seen Jigga throwing condoms on the baby seat. Meek told on Safaree... 2pac and biggie. Pusha and Adonis.... etc

This is the game these celebrity nikkas play. Nobody follows these imaginary rules where the women and children are safe. If they got something over their opp they exposing it.
Charlamagne was definitely out and not only out in NY, he was out in the whole country. Specially in his earlier wilder days, you could find him in the club solo. He also had employers, still kept his style.

Akademiks grew up in the burbs, went to college and moved back to the burbs. Charlamagne grew up in the streets with street dudes.

Can't compare these people and he's never threatened people with the police and shyt. Of course there's bodyguards and detectors at the studio when Birdman pulls up with 30 shooters but that's different.

You could even see when five guys tried to sucker punch him and he was prepared accept the challenge from two dude of them, then he saw the other three and dipped. Then went back to the exact same office the next day.

Last edited: