The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

This guys trying to make a platform now. You think it'll work?

This is corny af, and is literally what I imagine Stan doing if it was in 2021. I can picture Stan doing vlogs on Eminem’s new songs and why they’re trash now.

I thought a couple of the disses were funny af, like I actually laughed out loud. But this guy is becoming unhinged for real

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is corny af, and is literally what I imagine Stan doing if it was in 2021. I can picture Stan doing vlogs on Eminem’s new songs and why they’re trash now.

I thought a couple of the disses were funny af, like I actually laughed out loud. But this guy is becoming unhinged for real
OR he can see the business opportunity of making money off hating ass trolls that supports somebody shytting on them in entertaining fashion. not saying he'll blow all the way up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he builds a successful platform just hating on nikkas lol.

lowkey Joe probably respects it which is why he gave the disses life on the pod in the first place.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
OR he can see the business opportunity of making money off hating ass trolls that supports somebody shytting on them in entertaining fashion. not saying he'll blow all the way up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he builds a successful platform just hating on nikkas lol.

lowkey Joe probably respects it which is why he gave the disses life on the pod in the first place.

Nah the diss records are hilarious, but if he thinks he’s gonna get traction with a ‘platform’ that just points out hypocritical points in a 3 hour podcast he’s buggin. I actually listened to it and bro sounds bitter as fukk. He was bringin up old shyt from 3-4 episodes ago like my girl does when we’re arguing; this makes him look like a weirdo compared to the songs which were highkey funny till he let the bitterness get the best of him.

The disses getting traction is clearly what he’s got goin for him in life at the moment so I get why he’s tryna expand it. I’m not shading it, I just don’t see a vlog breakdown of a fukkin podcast being successful :mjlol:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, pump need to stick to the diss tracks. I ain’t trying to watch a 10 minute video breaking down the pod.
Eh I work from home and have nothing better to do during these pandemic times, so I'll watch. It was a little entertaining to me :yeshrug:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Anyone got the clubhouse video of the Joe Budden / Prince Jr Part 2. I heard they was to talking to Prince Jr. heavy.