The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn Ak posted her on his Twitch stream too? That’s crazy. In my opinion she doesn’t even look that good

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't like Ak's schtick in general. Just isn't entertaining, isn't interesting, and is someone who has done nothing that would matter to me. Glad the guy is getting money to do what we do for free, can't even imagine how he must feel. Still, AK has talked mad shyt to get folks to a point. I know people who instigate to that point, and then act as of they are the ones who are playing defense.

if you’re talking about the entire AK experience then yeah I agree but in this isolated incident AK right

Gonna be a celebration when Ak bites the dust. Breaking up Rory’s home (even if it was already falling part) is foul. No women, no children is the rule. Anyone in here defending it probably got chased around an beat up in school.

who rule is this? This ain’t Scarface :dead:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
if you’re talking about the entire AK experience then yeah I agree but in this isolated incident AK right

who rule is this? This ain’t Scarface :dead:

Na if you talking shyt like that and a nikka lrts you know he can touch you and then you say, "Well, I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON YOUR FIANCE!" Is undoubtedly a hoe, bytch ass, female ass move by a nikka thats 30.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Na if you talking shyt like that and a nikka lrts you know he can touch you and then you say, "Well, I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON YOUR FIANCE!" Is undoubtedly a hoe, bytch ass, female ass move by a nikka thats 30.
You can’t control how someone response to something you instigated :manny:

Rory makes money gossiping about other people lives. It is what it is​

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn Rory got his side chick a birkin bag to keep quiet.
Podcast must be paying good:ohhh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Damn Rory got his side chick a birkin bag to keep quiet.
Podcast must be paying good:ohhh:
Some Birkins are 500K and some are 10K (used or new sometimes), women don't care, they just want something they can brag on.