The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man exposing a man for cheating is hoe behavior.
Why? Not saying I agree or disagree, just asking why. You say "any", if you saw your sister's husband cheating on her you wouldn't "expose" that? Or your daughter's boyfriend?

If you saw a man smoking crack and told his wife is that hoe behavior too? Or saw him creeping with a dude or sumn, lol, pause. I'm just trying to see what distinguishes what from what...especially when the other person is your enemy.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why? Not saying I agree or disagree, just asking why. You say "any", if you saw your sister's husband cheating on her you wouldn't "expose" that? Or your daughter's boyfriend?

If you saw a man smoking crack and told his wife is that hoe behavior too? Or saw him creeping with a dude or sumn, lol, pause. I'm just trying to see what distinguishes what from what...especially when the other person is your enemy.

I said family is excluded.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ak may be a nasally, musty lookin cornball...but between Ebro, Rosenberg, Rury*, Mal and now Meek and J Prince Jr...he been killin these “cool dudes” in the industry with nothing but facts lately!
:wow:

Thing is, though, between:
  • Ebro
  • Rosenberg
  • Vic Mensa
  • Rory
  • Mal
  • Meek Mill
  • Freddie Gibbs
  • TDE Punch
  • Desus & Mero
theres a lot of industry connects, and if Ak has any ambition in leaving his basement this decade, he might have to reign the tough talk in.

Daps
Damn Rory got his side chick a birkin bag to keep quiet.
Podcast must be paying good:ohhh:

If this is true. This is why I lose respect for dudes that cheat.

Being a man and thinking cheating is cool then having to pay out stupid money to stop the woman from talking makes you a huge sucker! Power is always with the person that isn't cheating on someone, they have nothing to lose. Now if this is true, Rory paid out on a bag that probably cost a stupid amount and then he got exposed anyway! Double L. Was the p*ssy worth it?

Let this be a lesson.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

Exposing somebody’s cheating or home life issues is some female chatty patty ass shyt.

If you’re doing it to protect a women you know or care about then it’s different. In this case it isn’t done for the sake of the woman at all, it’s the opposite almost.

Akademiks or anybody who exposes cheating in order to ‘get back’ or get up on an enemy of theirs is some 100% ho shyt. In this case, it truly comes from a man who has likely never been in a real relationship therefore never in a real dilemma / position to cheat.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I hope this a female saying some goofy chit like this

what the fukk you expect nikkas like AK to do against people they mad at? He is from the Charlamagne/Star cloth. They not bussing a grape

:yeshrug:

We done seen people like Fiddy play with Ross kids and baby moms, his own kid and baby moms, Khaled’s mom dukes. We done seen Jigga throwing condoms on the baby seat. Meek told on Safaree... 2pac and biggie. Pusha and Adonis.... etc

This is the game these celebrity nikkas play. Nobody follows these imaginary rules where the women and children are safe. If they got something over their opp they exposing it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
what the fukk you expect nikkas like AK to do against people they mad at? He is from the Charlamagne/Star cloth. They not bussing a grape

:yeshrug:

We done seen people like Fiddy play with Ross kids and baby moms, his own kid and baby moms, Khaled’s mom dukes. We done seen Jigga throwing condoms on the baby seat. Meek told on Safaree... 2pac and biggie. Pusha and Adonis.... etc

This is the game these celebrity nikkas play. Nobody follows these imaginary rules where the women and children are safe. If they got something over their opp they exposing it.

Kids get shot in drive by

No honor anywhere