The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is the reason Ak needs a beating.

he 100% needs to get snuffed. not everyone deserves a platform

Rory and mal never really respond to ak, especially not on their big platform ...why is he still obsessed ?

Idk how yall can listen to someone like AK.

What kind of man exposes another man for cheating :dead:

I can if it was your sister been done dirty but some random thot ?

Buddy threat is “imma tell the world you got some p*ssy”

nikkas some hoes :laff::laff::laff:

I dunno man, Rory pulled up to AKs house and put a threat in his mailbox then posted his zipcode on Twitter

I feel like AK is justified to feel a way about Rory. Of Course AK act is corny

Mal and Rory Throw shade at AK all the time

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Rory is a culture vulture CaC. What does he do besides be the white friend? Budden a cornball for hanging out with a white kid he’s like 20yrs older than.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Rory and mal never really respond to ak, especially not on their big platform ...why is he still obsessed ?
Nah, I don’t fukk with AKs act but he is always the one responding to people. Rory and Mal been shytting on him since everyday struggle. The difference is that they take slight shots, shots on the low and on. While AK goes all in and his shyt gets recorded or he does it on social media.

If you diss a person, you can’t act surprised that they respond which is what Mal does. He’ll call Ak a geek who nobody respects, then Ak replies, then he says I’m not acknowledging a geek nobody cares about, what I look like beefin with him :skip:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I dunno man, Rory pulled up to AKs house and put a threat in his mailbox then posted his zipcode on Twitter

I don't like Ak's schtick in general. Just isn't entertaining, isn't interesting, and is someone who has done nothing that would matter to me. Glad the guy is getting money to do what we do for free, can't even imagine how he must feel. Still, AK has talked mad shyt to get folks to a point. I know people who instigate to that point, and then act as of they are the ones who are playing defense.

Last edited:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ak is a hoe no two ways about it. He is telling another man's wife he cheated?? He needs to get a beatdown. The sooner the better..

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is a hell of a chess move by AK to try and force Rory into getting attention. If Rory responds then mission accomplished. If he doesn't respond then it'll look like he's scared of getting exposed and then he'll have his girl on his ass since the world we think Rory is out there fukking around on her.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You pull up to my crib and posting my addy online... ain’t no more rules.

Rory outta fukking pocket and deserve whatever Ak goofy ass has planned for him. Low key Rory been acting like he wanna break up anyway. He bout to be in the streets with the sad boy vibes when the Covid gone.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be a celebration when Ak bites the dust. Breaking up Rory’s home (even if it was already falling part) is foul. No women, no children is the rule. Anyone in here defending it probably got chased around an beat up in school.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rory outta fukking pocket and deserve whatever Ak goofy ass has planned for him. Low key Rory been acting like he wanna break up anyway. He bout to be in the streets with the sad boy vibes when the Covid gone.
He didn’t post his address, and even if he did, so what? Go see Rory like a man and handle your business. Hopefully Rory chooses that route :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

So you talk shyt, a person finds you, and you resort to saying he has a side?