The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Savon & Alex have their own podcasts. Parks is an engineer, so bread coming from elsewhere.

And it’s not about them being "homeless" they, especially Joe, was talking heavy about owning your own, knowing you're worth, etc, but have been on the podcast and have begged whether playfully or not for sponsors, so they can't be doing as well as advertised.

I honestly feel like they fukked themselves over by over valuing themselves & now are trying to scramble behind the scenes to save face
There definitely seems to be some frustration with Rory and Parks, you can never tell with Mal.

I'm sure they all have alternate streams of revenue, but Rory has been throwing subs at joe for a few episodes now. That statement about some creators should just take the deal because they arent as smart as they think at the end of that creator rant by Joe was clearly directed at Joe. I remember when joe brought up how much each could be pulling in with advertisers and the whole pod got quiet like they didn't agree with Joe. The other day Joe brought up how that company that promoted the mike tyson fight offered him a deal and the other members seemed shocked that they hadn't heard about it.

Then this recent episode where Rory brought up the fact that the pod made it feel like they arent even friends in real life while Joe was trying to dial his statements back.

I feel like Joe did alot of public damage to the brand in investor's eyes by coming out attacking spotify publicly. Rory has been extremely forced with the jokes trying to bring some flare to the pod on top of seeming angry about the whole situation, and Joe's scrambling to attract advertisement deals to increase value because a podcast with no revenue stream isn't gonna attract companies like apple.

It was bad business for them to come out publicly with their problems over at spotify.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
There definitely seems to be some frustration with Rory and Parks, you can never tell with Mal.

I'm sure they all have alternate streams of revenue, but Rory has been throwing subs at joe for a few episodes now. That statement about some creators should just take the deal because they arent as smart as they think at the end of that creator rant by Joe was clearly directed at Joe. I remember when joe brought up how much each could be pulling in with advertisers and the whole pod got quiet like they didn't agree with Joe. The other day Joe brought up how that company that promoted the mike tyson fight offered him a deal and the other members seemed shocked that they hadn't heard about it.

Then this recent episode where Rory brought up the fact that the pod made it feel like they arent even friends in real life while Joe was trying to dial his statements back.

I feel like Joe did alot of public damage to the brand in investor's eyes by coming out attacking spotify publicly. Rory has been extremely forced with the jokes trying to bring some flare to the pod on top of seeming angry about the whole situation, and Joe's scrambling to attract advertisement deals to increase value because a podcast with no revenue stream isn't gonna attract companies like apple.

It was bad business for them to come out publicly with their problems over at spotify.

This right here. That’s basic business dealings 101. You never publicly bad mouth your current employer/partner. It scares away future opportunities, and they’re dealing with that now.

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
Savon & Alex have their own podcasts. Parks is an engineer, so bread coming from elsewhere.

And it’s not about them being "homeless" they, especially Joe, was talking heavy about owning your own, knowing you're worth, etc, but have been on the podcast and have begged whether playfully or not for sponsors, so they can't be doing as well as advertised.

I honestly feel like they fukked themselves over by over valuing themselves & now are trying to scramble behind the scenes to save face

Compared to who tho?? Joe Rogan??...Yea they ain’t get that type of money yet, but on a living comfortable level, they good...Live in expensive cribs, taking trips, bills ain’t piling up on the table..So maybe you think they deserve more...But it’s power in turning down Ads and that Spotify deal...They turned it down because they can afford to...They are very much financially stable..Deal or no deal

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Compared to who tho?? Joe Rogan??...Yea they ain’t get that type of money yet, but on a living comfortable level, they good...Live in expensive cribs, taking trips, bills ain’t piling up on the table..So maybe you think they deserve more...But it’s power in turning down Ads and that Spotify deal...They turned it down because they can afford to...They are very much financially stable..Deal or no deal
How you know bills ain't piling up on the table? Plenty of people take trips or live in places they can't afford just to keep up an image. We as fans have no clue how much money these dudes do or do not have. Joe speaks on this all the time. Hell by your logic you could say the same thing before the Spotify deal and both Joe and Rory have stated they were struggling during that time.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
How you know bills ain't piling up on the table? Plenty of people take trips or live in places they can't afford just to keep up an image. We as fans have no clue how much money these dudes do or do not have. Joe speaks on this all the time. Hell by your logic you could say the same thing before the Spotify deal and both Joe and Rory have stated they were struggling during that time.

Your struggle and Their struggle are 2 different struggles homey...Learn Life....Like when 50 filed bankruptcy and had ppl workin 9 to 5s callin him broke smh...Like I said it’s 2 different struggles b...LEARN LIFE

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe on the verge of another mental breakdown since everybody keeps calling the shyt mid and his co hosts not even feeling him
:francis:
on Saturday's ep he said, "I have one year left in podcasting". i believe him...and i believe it'll be for those reasons you mentioned.
:francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Your struggle and Their struggle are 2 different struggles homey...Learn Life....Like when 50 filed bankruptcy and had ppl workin 9 to 5s callin him broke smh...Like I said it’s 2 different struggles b...LEARN LIFE
HAHAHA get off they dikk. I ain't even said that they're broke nowhere in this thread. I just pointed out that image isn't everything yet your stupid ass thinks just cause someone is taking flights their money is right as if nikkas don't run up credit for bullshyt. Dumb ass talking about learn life while thinking these rappers are all out here balling.