The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Listening to the B Dot debate rn and my god...these dudes really are in an alternate universe when it comes to Griselda. They straight up say sales/popularity plays a role in who should be on the list, yet all say Conway should be in the top 3. How when his album barely sold enough to make it on the Billboard 200? When are people gonna admit...these guys are not popular at fukking all. Benny's album did well but outside of that? These dudes throw out albums that sell less than 10k albums in a week. Conway's shyt sold less than 5k in a week, brehs. Let's be real here.

Gibbs had a high charting album. Benny had a high charting album. Even Nas had a high charting album.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Listening to the B Dot debate rn and my god...these dudes really are in an alternate universe when it comes to Griselda. They straight up say sales/popularity plays a role in who should be on the list, yet all say Conway should be in the top 3. How when his album barely sold enough to make it on the Billboard 200? When are people gonna admit...these guys are not popular at fukking all. Benny's album did well but outside of that? These dudes throw out albums that sell less than 10k albums in a week. Conway's shyt sold less than 5k in a week, brehs. Let's be real here.

Gibbs had a high charting album. Benny had a high charting album. Even Nas had a high charting album.

I’ve come to the realization that all their music takes are trash lol..I’m just here for their normal convos at this point

It’s always hilarious to me when Rory acts like he’s some super underground hip hop head when it’s clear he’s a pure r&b head...he’s always on some “nah I haven’t heard that Uzi album yet” shyt when it’s somebody popular...but when parks or Mal mention some obscure nikka he’s like “yea no doubt..that jag and shells album was super hard, they are so dope” ..he tries so hard to be anti-trendy :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I’ve come to the realization that all their music takes are trash lol..I’m just here for their normal convos at this point

It’s always hilarious to me when Rory acts like he’s some super underground hip hop head when it’s clear he’s a pure r&b head...he’s always on some “nah I haven’t heard that Uzi album yet” shyt when it’s somebody popular...but when parks or Mal mention some obscure nikka he’s like “yea no doubt..that jag and shells album was super hard, they are so dope” ..he tries so hard to be anti-trendy :mjlol:

Jags and Shells :russ::russ::russ:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking you were referring to Tracey Lee who would get Budden up out there too. And I think he only had the one album lol.

I know this thread is the lets shyt on Joe budden thread but tracey lee yo

Name the songs

Last edited: