The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
“ if Joe lived through Covid, I know I can survive, joe the most unhealthy nikka I know.”
Mal

Wow...

So is Mal just a I don't believe Covid is real guy between his anti vax stance to his anger about places closing... But he was real quiet when parks said RIP to the 3,000 people dying everyday.

I had to stop following dude on Twitter. He's an idiot.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lmao they had to say some dumb shyt at the end. Mal has to be doing it on purpose

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Man...somebody gotta explain to Mal...and maybe its pointless cause he seems hellbent on his stance...but this shyt is really real...and you are on too large of a platform to continue to be this ignorant on this covid shyt

i love the pod...i rarely complain about it cause if i aint feeling a segment, i just forward it..

but i just lost 2 cousins to covid and got a third in the hospital battling right now

and its fukked up to tune in and have to hear this nikka downplay it...and not just downplaying it but being an indignant dikkhead about it

use those Nba connects and go talk to Karl Anthony Towns...

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Man...somebody gotta explain to Mal...and maybe its pointless cause he seems hellbent on his stance...but this shyt is really real...and you are on too large of a platform to continue to be this ignorant on this covid shyt

i love the pod...i rarely complain about it cause if i aint feeling a segment, i just forward it..

but i just lost 2 cousins to covid and got a third in the hospital battling right now

and its fukked up to tune in and have to hear this nikka downplay it...and not just downplaying it but being an indignant dikkhead about it

use those Nba connects and go talk to Karl Anthony Towns...

mal is vegan and drinks water..he knows it all

:troll: