The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe is so bitter when it comes to artists getting success

he’s saying cudi has never changed or evolved blah blah..like joe was changing the game musically every time he released an album :mjlol:

and to say he’s “tired of nikkas sounding like Travis Scott” etc...when Travis SCOTT admittedly stole his general sound from kid SCOTT mesCUDI

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
There go the haters talking/giggling about other people’s partnerships...without saying any names.

Shyt is so corny and gossipy. :hhh:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
No fukking way Joe beats Pastor Troy :hhh:

Bonecrusher, yeah.

And the talk about getting robbed and Phresher was fukking hilarious :pachaha:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'll give them props for playing the disses. I'm mad that they edited out the part about Joe rapping about beating Tahiry's ass and Rory dissing his boy.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Beans vs Cam would be a sick ass matchup. I'd have Beans for that. Cam catalogue probably goes deeper but Beanie's high end shyt would kill Cam IMO.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They still don’t know how to pod. Don’t fcuking interrupt each other. Mal the only one that doesn’t do it. Parks and Rory trash at this.
You got to be Joe himself to not point out Mr. "let me get this out before I forget" who will just say fukk what y'all talking about to get his shyt in even if it ain't on topic.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They still don’t know how to pod. Don’t fcuking interrupt each other. Mal the only one that doesn’t do it. Parks and Rory trash at this.
As much flack as Mal gets for being dumb, he at least dont try to force himself and his commentary flows naturally. Joe and Rory are grown children