The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Keyshia has RnB anthems breh and has remained somewhat active over the years compared to Ashanti.
Ashanti had a handful of hits in 2002-03, and some hooks.
Ashanti was more known as Nellys GF the last decade plus.

Longevity and impact def counts in these battles.
See Nelly vs Ludacris.
True I guess if they're doin a full 20 songs....

These girls really doin 20 songs?!:huhldup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Facts lol

His catalog and artisry is pretty bad and basic ..... that's why I don't understand why people value his hip hop opinion so much.
It was because he was willing to give an honest opinion. You don’t really have people making hot takes about rap that have a platform especially someone as entertaining as Joe

he doesn’t even give opinions on rap anymore and when he does they are very safe

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It was because he was willing to give an honest opinion. You don’t really have people making hot takes about rap that have a platform especially someone as entertaining as Joe

he doesn’t even give opinions on rap anymore and when he does they are very safe
Thats true.

Everyone used to just dikkride whoever they were interviewing....Joe and Charla changed that.

But if I was an artist I just probably wouldn't care about his opinion or value it because he's an actual artist that never made great music in my opinion

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Thats true.

Everyone used to just dikkride whoever they were interviewing....Joe and Charla changed that.

But if I was an artist I just probably wouldn't care about his opinion or value it because he's an actual artist that never made great music in my opinion
I always thought artist taking a public critique of their music as an attack against them publicly was corny.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
It hurts Rory, Joe and Mal to congratulate Cthagod and even Andrew Schulz on their new deals.

Mal said Breakfast Club was done like 3 years ago, Joe hated on Cthagod heavy and has been waiting for him to fall for a minute, and Rory is fukkin miserable right now in life.

And Joe is such a hypocrite (what else is new) to be damn near crying talking about how his father was on his deathbed with COVID during his Spotify/ownership rants months ago, to how he's ready to lock down all of 2021 AND to have already tested positive for COVID............to then go to Miami to party with hundreds of people or whatever, and come right back to podcast with the team like it's all good.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I always thought artist taking a public critique of their music as an attack against them publicly was corny.
Yes I don't see what's wrong with somebody not liking something.... everyone has their own preferences.

But I think they get angry because some of these people have the power to sway opinions

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Good lil pod. Rory keeps killing Joe lmao.

"Depressed" Rory been on his game the past few pods.

It hurts Rory, Joe and Mal to congratulate Cthagod and even Andrew Schulz on their new deals.

Mal said Breakfast Club was done like 3 years ago, Joe hated on Cthagod heavy and has been waiting for him to fall for a minute, and Rory is fukkin miserable right now in life.

And Joe is such a hypocrite (what else is new) to be damn near crying talking about how his father was on his deathbed with COVID during his Spotify/ownership rants months ago, to how he's ready to lock down all of 2021 AND to have already tested positive for COVID............to then go to Miami to party with hundreds of people or whatever, and come right back to podcast with the team like it's all good.

Low intelligence. And all four of them talking about leaving NY for New Years. And Parks is a doofus if he let’s them in house without quarantining for a couple weeks.