The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
People on this forum have this weird notion that there isn't black alternative kids (especially in this generation) that listen to a lot of Juice and Uzi, shyt even hood nikkas listen to Uzi and Juice (especially Uzi) . It's a new day yall keep trying to box these black kids in some weird demographic :jbhmm:

:sas2:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Joe has this weird hatred for future..and never explains it

definitely female related :mjlol:
he probably fukked Cyn

anytime you hear Joe constantly take jabs at certain dude like Michael B Jordan,Will Smith,Future,various NBA players,etc its cause they fukked or are fukking one of Joes chicks or someone he likes

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yeah, it feels like Joe never fukked with him and he especially won't after Future said his bytch (Cyn) was bad though on his Freebandz radio thing with Apple Music when WIZRD came out. Joe prolly took it as threat.

but the whole pod has never really liked his music. Rory always diplomatic with the "good, but not for me"
Parks probably likes HNDRX type Future songs and Mal will just say a bunch of nothing.
naw this isnt true

Joe was fukking with Future heavy during the March Madness/DS2 era

his Future hate started around a year ago when he tried to say Future was broke and Rory told him Future had just signed for like 40 Ms or something like that and Joe been hating every since

its definitely over a female

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on this forum have this weird notion that there isn't black alternative kids (especially in this generation) that listen to a lot of Juice and Uzi, shyt even hood nikkas listen to Uzi and Juice (especially Uzi) . It's a new day yall keep trying to box these black kids in some weird demographic :jbhmm:
Since im the one that brought up race I'll clarify again

Uzi got a lot of black and white fans. Future had the same, but at this point in his career the white people have hopped off the wave

That's the difference. If Future puts out an album tomorrow It's gonna be mostly black people excited

Another example would be Linkin Park. Black folks love(even before the Jay collab) Linkin Park but they wasn't checking that shyt out after Meteora

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mal is 39 years old and don’t got a kid or never settled down. shyt so weird to me. That’s why he act the way he act.