The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
what future fans are asking for the uzi collab tape what future fans were asking for the juice world future tape. It comes off as people just trying to make future hot for the young kids just like joe said. Yeah the made a few tracks together but they audience ain’t the same. Either future or his label sees the value in making tapes with these alternative popping rappers that’s all it’s about

Future wrote those raps and decided to put the album out. Joe bugging

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yes they do. Pill heads

juice literally said Futre is his biggest Influence

I can see why future and Uzi did an album together too.

i got juice as more of a xxx suburb cult white boy type of fan base uzi fits that mold to. That ain’t future lane at all. Them juice world fans was shytting on future when that album dropped. They don’t like him like that. I’m not saying future don’t fukk with them it’s just a weird paring when future 10 years older than these dudes

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Joe is right about that future shyt

who is asking for the future lil uzi tape, another money grab just like the shyt with juice world. I don’t even think the fan bases are the same for real

no future fan was asking for the uzi juice world tapes
Was there any anticipation for this album? Like I felt what Joe was saying about Jay and Kelly.. People were saying they would work. I haven’t heard anybody say Future and Uzi should work together. People just be collabing just to do it these days

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Looks like the plan was to step away from the Spotify bag and try and get the MAGA bag.
joe today:
“I need that big bag energy y’all!”

“we ain’t got no deal, let’s go!”

“future cashed out, i’m trying to cash out”

granted, CashApp is giving them something, but...
:francis:

Last edited:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Uzi and Future has been working with each other for years and hasn’t missed on a song until All Bad (IMO)
Uzi has also been calling himself Baby Pluto all damn year.

Uzi and Future content is similar.
Uzi has songs where you can hear the Future influence all over it.

Yes Future is trying to link with the younger generation that he influenced, but them doing a collab tape ain’t odd at all.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Uzi and Future has been working with each other for years and hasn’t missed on a song until All Bad (IMO)

Yes Future is trying to link with the younger generation that he influenced, but them doing a collab tape ain’t odd at all.
This. I dunno what these dudes are talking about. U don’t name urself after a dude you don’t feel ur similar too

Imagine Shaq calling himself Baby air Jordan

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Joe is right about that future shyt

who is asking for the future lil uzi tape, another money grab just like the shyt with juice world. I don’t even think the fan bases are the same for real

no future fan was asking for the uzi juice world tapes

the JuiceWRLD tape was nice tho. and juice said b4 he passed that future was one of his inspirations

^^^^^^

Cats exposing themselves big time