The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Doing a whole project with the white kids favorite black rappers juice world and uzi is a big difference than a being a feature on a Miley Cyrus Ariana grande record. Im leave it at I don’t think it was organic we can agree to disagree.
you're out of touch breh :manny:

white ppl don't even fukk with that juice collab. if u heard you'd know why

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
you're out of touch breh :manny:

white ppl don't even fukk with that juice collab. if u heard you'd know why
nikkas swear uzi dont be doin all types of collabs he got shyt Shabazz PBG

remix of a tisakorean song

n a doowop song

not to mention g herbo n juice are super cool n g herbo not on many white peoples radar yea both of em got plenty of white fans cause they into punk/rock shyt n do melodic shyt but thats cause of the influence of Future which they then took other influences n made it they own shyt nikka acting like Future did a collab wit lil skies or some shyt :dead:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah joe hate future. Which is cool, it’s His opinion. But he’s definitely talking out his ass. Which he always seems to do.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
sego is the homie lol he’s 100% not gay if that’s what you’re implying. I promise you
I just started listening to his music like last week. This little interview thing put him over for me. I think I’m a fan now and I hope he inspires more to be like him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe has this weird hatred for future..and never explains it

definitely female related :mjlol:

Rory acting like he’s some old hip hop head..when he’s only like 4 years older than Uzi ... “this is not our generation” :mjlol:
When you mix East coast bias with someone stuck in the early 10s blog era then you see why he’s out of touch

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Haven't listened to the pod yet but Uzi & Future actually makes more sense than Juice & Future imo. That's on par, not out of left field like Joe seems to be insinuating. Uzi does have a lot of young white fans but a lot Black folks, young and old, fuk with him as well.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Lol so only white people listen to Uzi. So out of touch my guy

When did I say that ONLY white people listen to him .Its well known that xxx juice world and uzi have a predominantly white emo suburb fan base, of course it’s some black folks sprinkled in there. Uzi might got a few more black folks. I’m not shytting on them for it or nothing

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
what future fans are asking for the uzi collab tape what future fans were asking for the juice world future tape. It comes off as people just trying to make future hot for the young kids just like joe said. Yeah the made a few tracks together but they audience ain’t the same. Either future or his label sees the value in making tapes with these alternative popping rappers that’s all it’s about
Juice WRLD said it himself before the tape that his dream was to make a tape with Fewcha, and that Fewcha is one of his favorites. Uzi been calling himself Baby Pluto, it all makes sense

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nikkas swear uzi dont be doin all types of collabs he got shyt Shabazz PBG

remix of a tisakorean song

n a doowop song

not to mention g herbo n juice are super cool n g herbo not on many white peoples radar yea both of em got plenty of white fans cause they into punk/rock shyt n do melodic shyt but thats cause of the influence of Future which they then took other influences n made it they own shyt nikka acting like Future did a collab wit lil skies or some shyt :dead:

I actually like Lil Skies :mjcry:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
People on this forum have this weird notion that there isn't black alternative kids (especially in this generation) that listen to a lot of Juice and Uzi, shyt even hood nikkas listen to Uzi and Juice (especially Uzi) . It's a new day yall keep trying to box these black kids in some weird demographic :jbhmm: