Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
MALGA 15 minutes in already on his bullshyt
full

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Joe is right about that future shyt

who is asking for the future lil uzi tape, another money grab just like the shyt with juice world. I don’t even think the fan bases are the same for real

no future fan was asking for the uzi juice world tapes

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Joe is right about that future shyt

who is asking for the future lil uzi, another money grab just like the shyt with juice world. I don’t even think the fan bases are the same for real

no future fan was asking for the uzi juice world tapes
That Juice tape was hard

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Rory is right about this future/uzi conversation.

what future fans are asking for the uzi collab tape what future fans were asking for the juice world future tape. It comes off as people just trying to make future hot for the young kids just like joe said. Yeah the made a few tracks together but they audience ain’t the same. Either future or his label sees the value in making tapes with these alternative popping rappers that’s all it’s about

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
putting Gunn in a room with a bunch of ass kissers and especially Mal with the bullshyt he's talks might be a big no no for me.

as far as the Future/Uzi tape, people overthink these things.
the Future x Uzi tape exists because Uzi calls himself Baby Pluto. they built it from there.

do people forget Uzi has an EP with Gucci Mane ?
that makes less sense than the Uzi x Future link up.

people forget Future and Thug were lowkey beefing, squashed their problems and ended up making a great tape and started acting like best pals.

these people just get in the studio with each vibe, knock a few songs out and it goes from there.

also, I think Future is alway open to doin these tapes with others because his initial collab tape with Gucci was beneficial to him.

Joe has this weird hatred for future..and never explains it

definitely female related :mjlol:

Rory acting like he’s some old hip hop head..when he’s only like 4 years older than Uzi ... “this is not our generation” :mjlol:

yeah, it feels like Joe never fukked with him and he especially won't after Future said his bytch (Cyn) was bad though on his Freebandz radio thing with Apple Music when WIZRD came out. Joe prolly took it as threat.

but the whole pod has never really liked his music. Rory always diplomatic with the "good, but not for me"
Parks probably likes HNDRX type Future songs and Mal will just say a bunch of nothing.